Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
LOL!

...but how could I say no to two cute little French girls?

plus you loved every second of it and you know it!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
OMG...that is just heresay, i dont know where this rumor started but its not true...i Used to work at a strip bar downtown, Zanzibar at the downstairs bar, that is all

DUDE, you need to teach the peelers your lightshow skills.... how fuckin' hot would that be.... dirty 23 year old single moms with bruised asses trippin' everyone out with glowsticks affixed to their nipples and hanging from their clit rings..... AWESOME. I'd pay for a trip to the VIP.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Hey Lightshow, you know who LOVES lightshows??? The people in the Chill Out Room here on TA.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?s=&forumid=16

They'd probably really appreciate it if you shared your tripped out stories in there.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

please close this thread. i need to study for exams. damn.

thank you!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:26  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ivand
look under my location

mandatory corwhore post, space saved for later use

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:27  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

thank you!

+1!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:

thank you!

His lightshows are so intense you're already being tripped out by them!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_EuG_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

thank you!

+1

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _EuG_ Click here to Send _EuG_ a Private Message Add _EuG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
His lightshows are so intense you're already being tripped out by them!

OH NOES Not the pre-emptive tripping

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Hey Lightshow, you know who LOVES lightshows??? The people in the Chill Out Room here on TA.

They'd probably really appreciate it if you shared your tripped out stories in there.

THANKS FOR THE CORE!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
THANKS FOR THE CORE!!!

i think you're witty t-shirts deserve attention from the core not to mention pics and vids of your lightshow skills.

not many people can stand next to you on that platform...show'em up

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Chris S
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like we won't be getting a pre-hype video I just got a PM from the man, himself - Mr. Lightshow:

"sorry, but i cant...i gotta be in the "zone" to put on a good show, but im an inovator, and i got something really special planned for tiesto, its gonna be something that noone has ever done before (well at least i havent seen anyone do it). im going to put on a Light SHOW...its gonna be the trippiest shit people has ever seen. just make sure that by like 12am or like 1 am your in a good high for a lightshow, and im gonna film the shit that im gonna be pulling in tiesto!!!"

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Chris S Click here to Send DJ Chris S a Private Message Add DJ Chris S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread