Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

dumb chicks

i was out with this chick, and we wee at a bar and she brought her dog with her, and kept the lil shit in her purse. it had that fuckin bow on its head n shit, fuckin gay lil ******. anyways she was told by managemnt the dog wasnt allowed in the bar. so she disappears and comes back and after a half hour im like "wheres da pooch?". bitch left it in the car.....!!! its fuckin 3 degress celsius outside the poor thing was dying!!!. anyways we leave and we head to the park by my house to smoke a j. i pull up to the parking lot and she pulls in and her car smells like ass. like something was burning. and im like "dude whats wrong with ur car?!/" and sshes like "i dunno i just bought it the other day, i think i got ripped off it smells like shit everytime i drive it" so i pop the hood to take a look, check under the car, cant figure it out. and then i figure it must be the brakes. i go into the car, and shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

so did you ht hte chick or the dog?

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ibizadreamer AG
Bill Starr's 5X5 routine

looooooooooooooooool

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:29  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Ibizadreamer AG Click here to Send Ibizadreamer AG a Private Message Add Ibizadreamer AG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

Re: dumb chicks

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

Marry this chick Eric.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:29  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
L.E.N.
Rippin' and a Tearin'

Keeper!

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for L.E.N. Click here to Send L.E.N. a Private Message Add L.E.N. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

This reminds me of my ex gf. I get to her house to go out to a club. She says she will drive & im like Sure. She starts driving & i see her fighting the steering wheel while driving. Her car was a piece of shit, so i didnt think much. Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

Then a couple weeks later the engine goes on the car. Shes pissed & thinks bad luck always happens to her. I ask her if she changed the oil ever & she says "oops". Fucking dummy.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi26
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

LOL!!!!

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:33  India
Click Here to See the Profile for adi26 Click here to Send adi26 a Private Message Add adi26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

WAIT A MINUTE ERIC

is this that same girl who was your buddys girlfriend who had that dog? and he was totally wipped by her... like back in 2001?

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
WAIT A MINUTE ERIC

is this that same girl who was your buddys girlfriend who had that dog? and he was totally wipped by her... like back in 2001?

nah this is just some random bimbo that i met last week

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
nah this is just some random bimbo that i met last week

ok good

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:36 
tranceDJ
The Music Tickles My Ears

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
This reminds me of my ex gf. I get to her house to go out to a club. She says she will drive & im like Sure. She starts driving & i see her fighting the steering wheel while driving. Her car was a piece of shit, so i didnt think much. Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

Then a couple weeks later the engine goes on the car. Shes pissed & thinks bad luck always happens to her. I ask her if she changed the oil ever & she says "oops". Fucking dummy.

If I seriously had a dime every time I heard a girl say she ruined her car because she never changed the oil. Cars may be more of a guy thing but knowing that a car needs oil and it needs to be changed is one of the absolute basics of a car.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceDJ Click here to Send tranceDJ a Private Message Add tranceDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GTS3gEclipse
Snatchblaster

I had a friend who ruined her emergency brake because she left it on and then proceded to do 100 on the parkway.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 04:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GTS3gEclipse Click here to Send GTS3gEclipse a Private Message Add GTS3gEclipse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread