Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Smallville the series
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj_Skez
Senior tranceaddict

So far I've been impressed by this series, it's not in a league with shows like Law & Order, nevertheless, I've really enjoyed this show. I've watched every episode so far up to season 6 episode 5. There have been some interesting turn of events and characters like Aqua man and the appearance of Zod and the flash. I'm really hooked right now and can't wait for episode 6. Has anyone else watched this show and kept up with it?

Old Post Oct-29-2006 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Skez Click here to Send Dj_Skez a Private Message Add Dj_Skez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LatinLover
Bad Boy 4 Life

Re: Smallville the series

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Skez
So far I've been impressed by this series, it's not in a league with shows like Law & Order, nevertheless, I've really enjoyed this show. I've watched every episode so far up to season 6 episode 5. There have been some interesting turn of events and characters like Aqua man and the appearance of Zod and the flash. I'm really hooked right now and can't wait for episode 6. Has anyone else watched this show and kept up with it?

Now Im enjoying Roswell,ftw, I have smallville in my list for the next series to watch. from the reviews from Amazon.com it seems that is a good series, and its worth to purchase it.

College tuition should be free, so should healthcare.

Old Post Oct-29-2006 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LatinLover Click here to Send LatinLover a Private Message Add LatinLover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolemnThirsty
Supreme tranceaddict

i think it's the best season so far but lex need to ditch lana and she need to die. clark need to tap that lois and kaya ass!

Old Post Oct-29-2006 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SolemnThirsty Click here to Send SolemnThirsty a Private Message Add SolemnThirsty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suRche
suRchefied junKie

i like how they introducing the green arrow into the bit......bring batman in the show and we got outselves a justice league

Old Post Oct-29-2006 23:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suRche Click here to Send suRche a Private Message Add suRche to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
weymouth
aka Poe

I have seasons 1-5. It's one of those shows I don't watch on TV but buy on dvd. I have enjoyed most of the series so far but season 5 seemed so different than the other seasons. I guess they wanted to make the show more grown up then but some of the characters just didnt act the same. Season 6 looks like it should be good from where I left off in season 5 with Zod and all. I want him to get to the point where he creates the superman persona but I doubt the show will, and it will probably end at that very time.

Old Post Oct-30-2006 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for weymouth Click here to Send weymouth a Private Message Add weymouth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolemnThirsty
Supreme tranceaddict

^well i think they should end it like that

Old Post Oct-30-2006 01:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SolemnThirsty Click here to Send SolemnThirsty a Private Message Add SolemnThirsty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Skez
Senior tranceaddict

I'm happy with the direction the show has been going, as you've mentioned weymouth. There's going to be a special guest appearance on episode 8 by WWE superstar Batista (I know you don't want to miss that Ian ). The show has many twists and turns with a good storyline, characters and not to mention Lois and Lana providing all the eye candy the male viewers could ever need. I hope this show goes for more than 10 seasons. I haven't been hooked on a show like this since Married with children and Law & Order.

Old Post Oct-30-2006 01:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Skez Click here to Send Dj_Skez a Private Message Add Dj_Skez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

just re-discovering american gothic. it owns you all.

Old Post Oct-30-2006 01:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
just re-discovering american gothic. it owns you all.

Fuck, I haven't seen that since the 90s It was fucking awesome!

How many seasons were made?

Old Post Oct-30-2006 02:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
How many seasons were made?

just the one

Old Post Oct-30-2006 03:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!

Caught this the other day. They had the green arrow on it who's one of my fav's

Old Post Oct-30-2006 03:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
just the one

Ima get that on DVD, I used to fucking love it. I seem to remember it being on right after the X-Files when I was in High School.

Edit: Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer, I don't have a multi region DVD player, and it doesn't get released until December? There's one on ebay in region 4 though...

Old Post Oct-30-2006 04:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Smallville the series
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread