Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Underworld Live @ 3voor12 BPM (Radio 3) 13-05-2006 2hour set
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Underworld Live @ 3voor12 BPM (Radio 3) 13-05-2006 2hour set

Underworld Live @ 3voor12 BPM (Radio 3) 13-05-2006

Old Post May-14-2006 14:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I recorded the entire set, including what was streamed on UnderworldLive.com afdter 3voor12 went off the air...

Good stuff.

Old Post May-14-2006 19:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
buchnaner
Supreme tranceaddict

danke

Old Post May-14-2006 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for buchnaner Click here to Send buchnaner a Private Message Add buchnaner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

horry shite, thx mate.

Old Post May-15-2006 06:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I recorded the entire set, including what was streamed on UnderworldLive.com afdter 3voor12 went off the air...

Good stuff.

You're going to need to send that to me. If not I'll kill your cat.

Old Post May-15-2006 06:24  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

the link is that image bas.

Old Post May-15-2006 07:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
the link is that image bas.

Quiet you

thanks!

edit

Did anyone hear the last Lemonworld set they did? I think it's from earlier this year or later last year. Really great stuff. Combination of DJ set and radio show. Loved it!

Old Post May-15-2006 16:33  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
You're going to need to send that to me. If not I'll kill your cat.

I don't have a cat, so there.

And yeah, this was a bit of a DJ set, too. Darren Price was spinning a bunch of Minimal here and there.

Old Post May-15-2006 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Underworld Live @ 3voor12 BPM (Radio 3) 13-05-2006 2hour set
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread