Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Call to Greatness
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

Call to Greatness

Do any of you guys/gals watch this?
I just saw it on last night and couldn't stop laughing as the idiot attempted to break the world record for the most self administered kicks to the head in 1 minute... he beat it. but then the former record holder broke that record and got it back.

I think this would be a pretty funny way to spend a few months if I had nothing better to do. Just drive around with a bunch of buddies trying to break as many world records as possible. Imagine using that as a conversation starter with a girl.
Girl: so what do you do?
Guy: I break world records
Girl: *laughing*
Guy: I hold more world records than anyone else on earth.
Girl: *leaves*

I would totally get a kick out of it!

Some of the records are pretty messed up though.
(ie they broke the record for the longest distance to project a mini marshmellow from the nose and have another person catch it in their mouth.)

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

LOL

I think some people need a *wee* bit more direction when they seek to "leave their mark" on the Earth

Old Post Apr-06-2006 00:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Call to Greatness
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread