Der gute Mann hat auf seiner Homepage die Tracklist veröffentlicht ... zusammen mit einer Beschreibung jedes einzelnen Tracks ... und wie auch die ISOS 4 sind es wiederum 2 CD´s geworden:
I am very pleased and proud to announce the tracklisting of my fifth In Search Of Sunrise release, dedicated to the city which I see as my second home, Los Angeles. I've put some little comment bys each track so you know where the tracks came from. I hope you will enjoy it, summer is calling soon!
1. Conil - Malibu Beach.
This beautiful intro brings me right back to Malibu Beach, perfect
to listen to when you're on the beach.
2. Mark Norman presents Celine - Colour My Eyes.
Mark Norman show they can also produce warm tracks with lots of
emotion. Totally different from their normal work but still energetic.
3. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets.
I love the lyrics in this track! I really can relate to this track walking in a major city, but you still feel 'by yourself'.
4. Electro-Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek D.C. Remix).
This track was given to me by a guy in record shop Deltadiscos in Ibiza. It's housey but still got this trancy feel, that's why I love it!
5. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party.
I was playing in Brasil on the beach in January and the DJ before me played this track. I went to him to get it because
it's a perfect track for a beachparty! Again it's house but has
trance influences and the lyrics gotta be made for this mixcomp...
6. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix).
Leama & Moor are some of my favorite producers and with a remix of Matthew Dekay you can't go wrong. This one does really well on the floor.
7. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin.
A new and exclusive track of Matthew which he made esspecially for
this compilation. Does a lot of damage on the floor as well!
8. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix).
It's a cover of a Bilie Ray Martin song, but done so well that I couldn't resist to include it.
9. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Extended).
Very nice vocals in this one and a beautiful melody as well.
10. Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix).
Awesome warm track, remix of another great producer from Holland.
11. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix).
Amazing new track of amazing singer JES, whatever she sings, I am sold!
12. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side.
This track sounds like an old Depeche Mode or New Order track, it's
trance but very original.
13. Tom Cloud - Told You So.
I just love the bassline in this one, very uplifting and beautiful track.
14. A.M. - Arise (Exclusive Hammer & Funabashi Remix).
I played this one in every set in my short Latin American tour and
every night people went off! A 100% exclusive remix which will never be released.
15. Cass - Little Bird.
The vocal in this track is very original, amazing voice, especially in the break she sings epic. This one goes down really well in clubs.
1. Pink Elephant - LAX.
Perfect intro to set the tone for disc 2, LAX is a very nice lounge in Los angeles.
2. Alex Stealthy - Something Is Wrong.
This DJ comes out of nowhere and produces one bomb after another!
3. Shah & Laruso present Global Experience - Zanzibar.
Great producer from germany DJ Shah makes another killer! I love the flute in this track.
4. Progression - Technophobia.
Two great producers from Holland who make beautiful original trance music. Watch out for their album, full of great tracks like this one...
5. A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts.
This track has a very simple melody, but it's so hypnotic that it stays in your head forever!
6. Petter - These Days (Luke Chable's Those Days Remix).
This one sounds funky but has a great drive and a warm melody. Very good track!
7. Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow).
The original is already a classic and exclusive for the compilation.
Jonas Steur made an excellent 2006 remix.
8. Ozgur Can - Irony.
With Ozgur Can it's always hit or miss. This track is definitely a hit, very energetic but still warm.
9. Jonas Steur - Second Turn.
Great track which will go in every environment, small club or big party.
10. Smith & Pledger pres. Aspekt - Hi Jack.
This track is the new style I like a lot. Groovy, almost house but with lots of trancy influences.
11. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Mix).
Amazing reworked vocal in this track which was given to me by my good friend Nick McGeachin just 1 hour before I started mixing In Search Of Sunrise.
After listening, I couldn't resist squeezing it in.
12. Super8 + DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'.
This track has been huge for me, brings back great memories of my set in Amsterdam in December last year.
13. Way Out West - Don©t Forget Me (Guy Ehmetores Remix).
I love the original but it's too slow for me to play out, so I was happy to find this remix. Could be a great track to end the night with or as an encore this coming summer.
hier nochmal zusammengefaßt ohne die Erklärung:
1. Conil - Malibu Beach
2. Mark Norman presents Celine - Colour My Eyes
3. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
4. Electro-Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek D.C. Remix)
5. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party
6. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix)
7. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin
8. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix
9. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Extended)
10. Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix)
11. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
12. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side
13. Tom Cloud - Told You So
14. A.M. - Arise (Exclusive Hammer & Funabashi Remix)
15. Cass - Little Bird.
1. Pink Elephant - LAX
2. Alex Stealthy - Something Is Wrong
3. Shah & Laruso present Global Experience - Zanzibar
4. Progression - Technophobia
5. A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts
6. Petter - These Days (Luke Chable's Those Days Remix)
7. Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow)
8. Ozgur Can - Irony
9. Jonas Steur - Second Turn
10. Smith & Pledger pres. Aspekt - Hi Jack
11. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Mix)
12. Super8 + DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'
13. Way Out West - Don't Forget Me (Guy Ehmetores Remix)