Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

If I wasn't going to be in Cuba I would be there for sure...this could be one of the parties of the year that flys under the radar - like the Dr. trance Retirement Boat Cruise.

Have Fun.

Old Post Dec-11-2005 22:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

I was still thinking about this one until I ran into Shaya outside in the patio last night...

Thanks man!!

You just made me go!!

Old Post Dec-11-2005 22:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Oh MAN do I want to come to this!! AHHHHH....like I said in the event thread...a prior engagement is keeping me from coming until REAL late. But as Laura has pointed out to me...Guv is open ALL night. I'm gonna TRY TRY TRY to make it out...won't get there til like 4am, like Danielle and Spitty...but we'll see.

Chances of me coming are pretty slim, as extreme intoxication on my part, as well as everyone I will be with...will cause a great deal of trouble in getting to Guv...

Old Post Dec-11-2005 23:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spitty
lady dutch

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Oh MAN do I want to come to this!! AHHHHH....like I said in the event thread...a prior engagement is keeping me from coming until REAL late. But as Laura has pointed out to me...Guv is open ALL night. I'm gonna TRY TRY TRY to make it out...won't get there til like 4am, like Danielle and Spitty...but we'll see.

Chances of me coming are pretty slim, as extreme intoxication on my part, as well as everyone I will be with...will cause a great deal of trouble in getting to Guv...

d and i will meet up with you in DT TO between 3 and 4 and we'll all go together

ps. did u see that mike (and KT) are at viva on the 30th?

Old Post Dec-12-2005 00:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
d and i will meet up with you in DT TO between 3 and 4 and we'll all go together

ps. did u see that mike (and KT) are at viva on the 30th?

sure did...I want to go, but I don't think I can.
Also...I would love to meet up with you on Saturday...but I don't know how I'm even going to make it to Toronto! If I can get there I'll make sure to call your cell phone and leave you a msg before you get off work so I can meet up with you. Chances are I won't be able to, so if you don't hear from me...that is why. I'm workin' on it though!

Old Post Dec-12-2005 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milos
houseaddict in disguise

oliver vs oliver eh?
i'd like to see the flyer image with a play on the spy vs spy comic logo

throw his face on there, replace the bombs with his own (records)
yeeeeeah!!!

Old Post Dec-12-2005 00:38  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for milos Click here to Send milos a Private Message Add milos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by milos
oliver vs oliver eh?
i'd like to see the flyer image with a play on the spy vs spy comic logo

throw his face on there, replace the bombs with his own (records)
yeeeeeah!!!

that's a pretty sik idea milos

Old Post Dec-12-2005 00:43  Canada
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

I'd absolutely love to be there but I've got a ridiculously huge house party here in town to attend and a shitload of old friends to see.

Old Post Dec-12-2005 01:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

theres no chance of me missing this

Old Post Dec-12-2005 02:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

Can we use the Guv "Free Pass" tickets that were given out at LOL?

I might be there

Ampz

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Dec-12-2005 03:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Ampz
Can we use the Guv "Free Pass" tickets that were given out at LOL?

I might be there

Ampz

i believe so!! but not 100% sure

Old Post Dec-12-2005 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

SHOULD be fine...but don't quote me.....

banging night in store...mark oliver will own that mainroom!!!!!
one of last years highlights!!!

Old Post Dec-12-2005 05:54  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n!kola
Get out of my reality!

i requested saturday off...and damn it i shall be attending this event....gotta get my dance on...been a while...

and yeah milos...good idea... dance chicken dance....

Last edited by n!kola on Dec-12-2005 at 07:39

Old Post Dec-12-2005 07:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for n!kola Click here to Send n!kola a Private Message Add n!kola to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dittoalex
Supreme tranceaddict

His Cleveland fanbase will not be there due to financial limiatations

Old Post Dec-12-2005 11:30  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for dittoalex Click here to Send dittoalex a Private Message Add dittoalex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beach420
*`~`*cOmMuNaL*`~`*

my ass will be there! cant wait

Old Post Dec-12-2005 13:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beach420 Click here to Send Beach420 a Private Message Add Beach420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread