Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > doombot vs. the world
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RaVeRSurGe_NYTA
James Holden Addict

10.24.05 James Holden & Damian Lazarus @ Spirit [will record]

.... i come for the music.

Old Post Jul-07-2005 11:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for RaVeRSurGe_NYTA Click here to Send RaVeRSurGe_NYTA a Private Message Add RaVeRSurGe_NYTA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

hahaha
good call on the gene wilder. seriously i thought it was funny.

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jul-07-2005 12:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

This is a public service announcement:

DOOMBOT shall from hereon be secluded and authorized to post only and exclusively in NYTA.
The rest of TA does not appreciate him mocking other people by using pictures of dead children. It is offensive to us all who constitue this online community and it does not follow any form of netiquette.

That is all.

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

what is this jdat? what happened that made the mods let him run rampant here in nyta?

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
what is this jdat? what happened that made the mods let him run rampant here in nyta?

Are you suggesting further action and that a full and outright ban be taken?

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by jdat
Are you suggesting further action and that a full and outright ban be taken?

link?

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:26  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
link?

DOOMBOT seems to find humour in posting pics of children who have been shot 18 times:
http://www.drypen.net/Weird%20Chris.jpg

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=293276

DOOMBOT is not only not funny in the least bit he is also a sick twisted person.

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:35 
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

First of all I was posting images straight from google images, not taking them directly from a known website. If I had known it was from such a website I surely would not have done it. So I apologize for that but I don't apologize for what my initial intensions were. You let pissants run rampid on that section of the forum and it takes away from general discussion.

Again, I greatly apologize for my lack of knowing what the website was that I took the picture from.

Also, I know why this happened and can just say... God works in mysterious ways.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m2vgyc

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
First of all I was posting images straight from google images, not taking them directly from a known website. If I had known it was from such a website I surely would not have done it. So I apologize for that but I don't apologize for what my initial intensions were. You let pissants run rampid on that section of the forum and it takes away from general discussion.

Again, I greatly apologize for my lack of knowing what the website was that I took the picture from.

Also, I know why this happened and can just say... God works in mysterious ways.

Ok for that time but what was your excuse for all the other times ( and I'm not just talking about that thread ) when you posted lame pics for lack of better conversation?

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:52 
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jdat
Ok for that time but what was your excuse for all the other times ( and I'm not just talking about that thread ) when you posted lame pics for lack of better conversation?

I sent you a pm. But those other pics have been posted before as I have seen them. And are humerous if taken for what they are. But I can assure you its not gonna happen again because of what just happened. My stupidity. Again, I apologize.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m2vgyc

Old Post Sep-21-2005 16:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

brb im gonna go galvanize my penix

Old Post Sep-21-2005 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > doombot vs. the world
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread