Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
I HOPE IT'S NOT SCOTT (DON'T THINK IT IS)

BUT I DO THINK IT'S NEO AND NOW I AM GETTING ANGRY BECAUSE YOU'RE SUSPENDING MY SIG FOR NO DAMN REASON IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOREVER AND IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS.

YOU KEPT TAKING OFF THE TRANCENMUSIK FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL HUMOR IT WAS NOT EXCEEDING ANY LIMITS BECAUSE I HAD IT LIKE THAT BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG TRYING TO BE GAY. NO GO AHEAD SUSPEND ME TOO FOR SAYING THIS. I HONESTLY DIDN'T FEEL THE SIG THING WAS A BIG DEAL AND IT'S NOT BUT DON'T DEEM MY SHIT OFFENSIVE WHEN IT'S NOT.

FYI, i did not suspend your sig, but you was warned by yet another mod about it if you care to read thru this page

and oh, it shows how bad it has become in here when there are now THREE mods keeping an eye on this forum . . .

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
it might have been too big before but not enought to catch the eye of someone.. they cant go checking every sig out there.. impossible

as for the banning. uncalled for i think as funk was just speaking his mind and personal attacks were nto made....

now taht i have said that... u guys need to fucking get over it. its a message board. omg omg omg omg my sig omg omg.... OMG STFU!!!! if the mods say u cant have it. take it off.. if u put it back.. expect a ban or for it to get taken off.......

stfu everyone allready geez. me wants ta to go back to like it was.. dramaless.....

end of rant

um. I thought the whole sig shit was stupid but I had my sig the SAME for a looong time and NO it was NOT exceeding limits because it was a SMALL ass pic and like 12 word text. and then some mod kept taking off the trancenmusik and then I was cool with it and I just out fuhkin gay and the entire thing is deemed offensive?
I don't care about the rules because they ARE simple but don't take off my sig because you think it's funny.

w/e I don't fuhkin care really it is stupid but uncalled for. so exclude me from drama.

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
el.maestro
Trance Evangelist

I leave for a few hours and this is what happens. On this issue I will only say one thing. This sig issue can be solved by using the same code that governs the avatar.

In my country (Miami), we have people saying things I don't agree with all the time. But we have to let them say it because that's what we do in my country. It is more important to defend an unpopular opinion because in doing so, we preserve the right for everyone to speak their mind. This was a test that I'm afraid we did not do too well on.

Just think about it.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for el.maestro Click here to Send el.maestro a Private Message Add el.maestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS FUNK BEING BANNED IS THE GHEYEST THING IVE EVER SEEN THIS GUY SUPPORTS THE TRANCE SCENE HERE IN MIAMI MORE THAN ANYONE OF THE MODS THAT BANNED HIM ! THAT , I GUARANTEE .. ALL OF YOU SAYING THAT HE DOESNT CONTRIBUTE ON THIS BOARD ARE A BUNCH OF IGNORANT HATERS ! THAT GUY IS MORE TRANCE THAN ANY OF YOU THAT JUST STAY HOME AND WISH YOU COULD GO TO A CLUB THAT REALLY FU-CK-IN SAD !!

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by el.maestro
I leave for a few hours and this is what happens. On this issue I will only say one thing. This sig issue can be solved by using the same code that governs the avatar.

In my country (Miami), we have people saying things I don't agree with all the time. But we have to let them say it because that's what we do in my country. It is more important to defend an unpopular opinion because in doing so, we preserve the right for everyone to speak their mind. This was a test that I'm afraid we did not do too well on.

Just think about it.

did u make that remix ;p

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS FUNK BEING BANNED IS THE GHEYEST THING IVE EVER SEEN THIS GUY SUPPORTS THE TRANCE SCENE HERE IN MIAMI MORE THAN ANYONE OF THE MODS THAT BANNED HIM ! THAT , I GUARANTEE .. ALL OF YOU SAYING THAT HE DOESNT CONTRIBUTE ON THIS BOARD ARE A BUNCH OF IGNORANT HATERS ! THAT GUY IS MORE TRANCE THAN ANY OF YOU THAT JUST STAY HOME AND WISH YOU COULD GO TO A CLUB THAT REALLY FU-CK-IN SAD !!
dude who said he did not contribute? it was neo and just him.....

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

and whats up with caps.... hahah sure they show u are angry... but they hurt mah eyes!!!

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
ALL OF YOU SAYING THAT HE DOESNT CONTRIBUTE ON THIS BOARD ARE A BUNCH OF IGNORANT HATERS ! THAT GUY IS MORE TRANCE THAN ANY OF YOU THAT JUST STAY HOME AND WISH YOU COULD GO TO A CLUB THAT REALLY FU-CK-IN SAD !!

1. nothing wrong with funk, imo

2. not EVERYONE on here is hating and/or hates the funk

3. Great he loves trance, so do a lot of us.

4. We do club

5. relax, we know you like the guy. so do some of us, but its a 2 week ban. A few of us have been banned before, so chill.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:11  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

FYI, i did not suspend your sig, but you was warned by yet another mod about it if you care to read thru this page

and oh, it shows how bad it has become in here when there are now THREE mods keeping an eye on this forum . . .

show me where I was warned? because the only one that said anything was you about my exceeding the supposed limit. show me please.

but how was it offensive?

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

What you guys don't realize here is that it is a pain in the ass to edit sigs but it's necessary otherwise ppl take advantage of things...

The process can be automated so that sigs are checked automatically every night and/or when edited - so that if images are above the dimensions allowed they'll be rejected/or have their img tags removed

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

It automatically says that the signature is offensive when it is suspended.

I am the one who suspended it. I will direct-link the thread in an edit to this post where I warned you that, after I had edited your signature twice, another one would lead to a signature suspension.

Edit - http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=260839&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
show me where I was warned? because the only one that said anything was you about my exceeding the supposed limit. show me please.

but how was it offensive?

Calm down or ban!

hehe

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:16 
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL

But it's like the President picking Texas over any other state. You just can't do that. Mod equally and i'll be fine with it. That's the only problem I have.

i think texas is the president's favorite state. he was born there after all.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread