Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Postwhore

Malewhore

Old Post Jun-02-2005 18:59  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Guys, I'm severely craving shisha...what do I do? Go drag my ass in a bus to get to the shisha place, or go to the office and study cause I have lots of shit to finish up before going to Monty next week?

Old Post Jun-04-2005 04:13  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

hop on a plane or train to mtl

Old Post Jun-04-2005 04:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by ZinG
hop on a plane or train to mtl

6 more days

Old Post Jun-04-2005 04:27  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

va bosser va

Old Post Jun-04-2005 04:42  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
va bosser va

tu veux dire rou7 ntek?

Old Post Jun-04-2005 04:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

hahahaha yes i wanted to be polite

Old Post Jun-04-2005 05:02  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Guys, I'm severely craving shisha...what do I do? Go drag my ass in a bus to get to the shisha place, or go to the office and study cause I have lots of shit to finish up before going to Monty next week?

Stop referring to Montreal as a homosexual lover named Monty. You're the catcher, not us. :P

Old Post Jun-04-2005 14:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
B018
www.house-pacific.com

re

Old Post Jun-08-2005 01:28  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for B018 Click here to Send B018 a Private Message Visit B018's homepage! Add B018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
layloula
Armada/Coldharbour

okaayyyyy....karim the chica!i mean the CHICHA is nice hein !! mmmm az3ar boyfriend that i have!

I thought of Beirut as a place with a lot of violence because of the things you hear in the news. Boy was I wrong. The media can really give you a misplaced view of the world. When I arrived at the venue there were 4000 people cheering my name. And I had never been there before!! It was a fantastic party and a suburb production and I didnít want to stop playing!! The next day we went to a cafe in Beirut to eat something and the people in the cafe were singing all my songs and still dancing. "
My man Armin van Buuren

Old Post Jun-08-2005 01:38  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for layloula Click here to Send layloula a Private Message Visit layloula's homepage! Add layloula to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Alright guys, there are prolly going to be 2 shisha gatherings, one on Friday, one on Saturday. The one on Saturday for sure (Shahrazad), before Misstress/Sasha, and maybe one on Friday, before Living for Louis (Arabesque).

Yes or no??? What times are good for everyone? Discuss!

Old Post Jun-08-2005 01:57  Lebanon
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Alright guys, there are prolly going to be 2 shisha gatherings, one on Friday, one on Saturday. The one on Saturday for sure (Shahrazad), before Misstress/Sasha, and maybe one on Friday, before Living for Louis (Arabesque).

Yes or no??? What times are good for everyone? Discuss!

I'm good for the one on friday. Anytime, anyplace.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread