Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djxtension
That's Not My Name

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
stfukthnx... pause...

Old Post Feb-19-2005 16:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djxtension Click here to Send djxtension a Private Message Add djxtension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djxtension

Old Post Feb-19-2005 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
The blonde and black thing is getting kind of popular. Funky, I think. I think the fad came from all the British women doing it. Simon, yes, no?

I think it originally came from jennifer aniston, she had a variation of that style, and yes british women took to that style very quickly.
it's not really like Luke said, a chav style, it's just very popular and done right can look fantastic.
Citric's looks really good in her pics, works just as well with a deep red and black too.
A girl i work with is certainly no chav and hers is more sublte than citrics, brown and strawberry blonde but still looks effective.

Old Post Feb-19-2005 16:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

I think it originally came from jennifer aniston, she had a variation of that style, and yes british women took to that style very quickly.
it's not really like Luke said, a chav style, it's just very popular and done right can look fantastic.
Citric's looks really good in her pics, works just as well with a deep red and black too.
A girl i work with is certainly no chav and hers is more sublte than citrics, brown and strawberry blonde but still looks effective.

i wanted to do black and blue

but then decided i would get kicked outa school for that (not aloud 2 have anything distractinig) then i was gona do the ligh brown and blond, and in the end did black and blond. I hadnt see it on anyone before because montana people arnt that cool

oh and i got called into the office, they thought my hair was still too distracting, but in the end, i got away with it, i woulda been pissed

Old Post Feb-19-2005 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

what kind of totalitarianistic dictatorship kind of school do you go to?

your hair can't be distracting?

shave your head and see what happens when you walk into school with a bald nude head. If they say its distracting , you say thats discrimination.

Old Post Feb-19-2005 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
what kind of totalitarianistic dictatorship kind of school do you go to?

your hair can't be distracting?

shave your head and see what happens when you walk into school with a bald nude head. If they say its distracting , you say thats discrimination.

i like my hair, thank u

Old Post Feb-19-2005 17:45  United States
Mebot
Maverick

discrimination i tells you! i wouldnt stand for it!

Viva la revolucion!!1111seventy-eight

Old Post Feb-19-2005 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

12 pages? holy fuck

Old Post Feb-19-2005 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
12 pages? holy fuck

put your posts per page at 40

noob

Old Post Feb-19-2005 18:07 
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

quote:
Viva la revolucion!!1111seventy-eight

this man needs to puff on a J and chill defuk out

lol

Old Post Feb-19-2005 18:08  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

ahaha

no i need some food and beer! which will be soon! Hooray!

Old Post Feb-19-2005 18:10 
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

quote:
ahaha

no i need some food and beer! which will be soon! Hooray!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-19-2005 18:12  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread