Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BxNemo
Mother******s....

just wait till you can use something of hers, like "alisa can i borrow ur e for a second" then just never give it back.

Espen & Elusive - Poetic Penetration (Furry Nipples Remix) 5 fuckin stars!
Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-29-2004 22:58  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by umes23 now putting it into context, i think the rain at central park was pvd's worst nightmare....and that he REALLY proved himself and held his own through it... he was pulling out all the stops, staying in control, that i want to argue no dj who plays trance would have done in the same way.

it seemed like PVD was building off of the rain to me. he would pick up the tempo and the harder it raind the harder tracks he would play. this set seriously counldn't have been planned to match so well with the environment.

quote:
Here we are 4 days later and I still am mezmerized by Friday night.

totally agree, the smile still hasn't left my face.

and as for Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing that would have been so nutz. =)

the rain, lightning, beachballs, laser show, people and of course the music made this a night that won't leave the mind any time soon, and i'm still ridin cloud 9
=)

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jun-29-2004 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK..... ITS THE HOTTEST RECORDS IN NEW YORK!!!!!!! (vids coming soon )

whats the name of this track? sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood.

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jun-29-2004 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RachUCF1001
got 2 Believe

I too was in La Guardia airport this morning at 6am sadly awaiting my flight back to Florida.

Im finally home now but I HAVE to say ..The experience I had this weekend was so meaningful in so many ways. Not just the INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEE clubbing/partying, but with the people I spent my time with! Each and every one of you added something to the overall experience And I love you guys!

Like Joey said, alot doesnt need tp be repeated but man, that torrential downpour *MADE* SS. Period. At first I was like F*CK when i felt the drops coming down before pvd came on, but then when the HURRICANE began we all just got into it 101%!!!!!!!!!The rain started pouring down on all of us, the LAZERZ in our faces, the music BANGIN,JUmping up and down in the mud and just going NUTS with everyone...!!!!!!!!!--I cant even verbally describe it to you.. being there is the only way would ever in a million years understand.It was surreal. Spirit was awesome as well, SET WAS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!! Played so hard and I died (pretyt much the highlight of my night)- when he encored with I Feel You, this is one of my fave tracks EVER, total chills every time I hear it, lyrics absolutely beautiful. No need to get into details on the next day ( our AFTER-AFTER-AFTER partying.. oh my god. You guys know whats up, that was sooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Loft party ROCKED MY WORLD.and then even more after after after parting on Sunday good times even though i had tummy issues- was still fun as hell!

BRIAN- Any time Spent with You is never dull...all of these party excursions! Some of the best experiences of my life have been spent with YOU recently. You are SO much fun, and you mean so much to me. Cant wait till Bo and Dom on the 9th.

BREE- Girl, its like i told ya at the loft party, im so glad we finally got a chance to "hang out"...(i feel this way about alot of you i was with this weekend actually) You were so great this weekend, and I appreciate everything from the bottom of my heart. I cant wait to see you again!

INDY- YOU FFUCKING GRANDMA WHOREBAG! YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEARTATTACK FROM LAUGHTER AT THE AGE OF 21!!!! I cant deal, You are SOOOOOO FKINGGGGGGGGG FUNNY! I had SO MUCH fun with you this weekend, Cracked out walking to the car after Spirit: TIESTO IS MY G-SPOT and im fucking chinese.Then you- "Grandma 'K' " driving us -- all the f*cking super CRACKIES to the afteRRRRRRRRRRRRRR party at 1pm the next day ....so we can be even bigger crackies, and yea thats when i had that heartattack in the back seat with Brian the whore.Cubie barking in the front seat. 2 much.Yea I was out of my fucking mind at that point. GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I cant wipe the smile off my face I have right now as I type this! lololol I love you girl.

JOEY- You saved my life this weekend. I owe you Man! I had a great time with you.. and you have an amazing heart, we definitely bonded and I know Ive gained a true friend. I cant wait to see you again, hopefully for Armin in CP or the beach party. again,Thank you thank you thank you for helping me with the airport fiasco, I dont know what I would have done without you.

CUBIE- *M-Y* CUBAN SHEPARD. you sexy BEAST you Thats my nickname for you for life bitch.
-----> You can bark at me anytime baby. bring it. Ive told you already but Ill say it again.. We were all hardcore this weekend, but YOU were the most hardcore of us all. You went to the end... And you're a good boy. Mad props, you are the shit. Im so glad we spent time together this weekend, you are amazing,an EXCELLENT dj.. i saw for myself at the afterparty (that was pure talent in the flesh baby)n! I cant wait to see you in Atl! And wait one more thing Coobs-
Dude-

Wheres my car?!
Dude, I dont know.. LLOLOLOLOL
You know you are my boy, ermMM...i mean...... my DOGG! lolol

SERGIO- I enjoyed that massage more than you did, believe me the pleasure was all mine! ur sooo damn cute. lolololol You are SUCH a sweetheart, and so very considerate. I am so glad to have met you,although Im a little upset you didnt initially have the feeling you would get along with me? Why!? *sniff sniff* O well, point is- we totally chilled , and You are awesome. I cant wait to party with you again honey! xoxox

ERIN- you sexy vixen RoArrrrrrrrr! HEHEHE, you are so cute, Im so glad I got to meet ya; next time we have to hang out more tho -Liz too!!! , i know its hard cuz we were out clubbin

It was great meeting Frost (John) and Alisha finally- ( Hope you guys had fun on your hike on Saturday!), Daniela great seeing you-you looked beautiful! and seeing My VladY!wtf you are "ta bodyguard" not "Rachels Bodyguard" ANYMORE!? psh!!!!!!!!!!! You are lucky I love you and you are sexy!
Also @Spirit wonderful seeing Scott and LeeAnn (& other ATL TA'S) and Jeff and HoPe -love you guys and ill see you in a couple weeks at Rise!

Anyone I forgot ( i hope i didnt.. !) Im sorry, my brain cells are a bit beside themselves today... I had such an amzing time with each and every one of you...

Weekends like these I will neevr forget, memories Ill treasure forever!Miss you guys, Til next time...

(very soon...! )

Love, Rach xoxoxo

W E A F T E R H O U R S

Last edited by RachUCF1001 on Jun-29-2004 at 23:38

Old Post Jun-29-2004 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RachUCF1001 Click here to Send RachUCF1001 a Private Message Visit RachUCF1001's homepage! Add RachUCF1001 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

heh, yea Im everyones bodyguard, but you come first - unless something happens - than your second.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-29-2004 23:41  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

quote:
Originally posted by madhattared
whats the name of this track? sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood.

ditto!

ID iD ID ID iD ID iD

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jun-30-2004 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlaMesTriKe
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sirocco
ditto!

ID iD ID ID iD ID iD

also waiting for an id on that.....and get those damn vids up already

Old Post Jun-30-2004 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaMesTriKe Click here to Send FlaMesTriKe a Private Message Add FlaMesTriKe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skytrancegirl
Supreme tranceaddict

as some of you were saying..i was wondering myself why he didn't play "holding onto nothing" it would have went so well!

one song that would have totally fit into his set is:

"U"- elastic culture(dj scot project remix)- that would have been sick!

i still can't stop thinking about friday nite either...its one of those events that keeps you smiling for days!

Old Post Jun-30-2004 04:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MunkyAngel
domogardenmunkyangelgirl

OMG!!!!! I'm back here in blah ass Atlanta once again. Let me tell you other than going to Pvd at CP and Spirit I think that I got to also see other things of New York City and I fucking loved it! I'll be back for more. To everyone I met it was very nice meeting you all finally!!! For those of you that did not meet me I was the girl with the Atlanta Trance Addicts Love Paul van Dyk Poster!! Maybe next time.

Lee Lee and Lee will take over the world! ha

Shannon omg you soooo freaking cute too!!!

Brian The nice wet hug we shared hehe See ya in a week

Rachel great seeing ya girle! See ya in a week as well

Indy Great seeing you again.

Bri We finally saw each other at the end of CP!

Chris (s0t) Great meeting ya!! Remind me with what nights you play.

Val!!! sunnyval- Thanks for hanging with me while Scott was dancing in the puddles. We'll be in touch =)

To all my lovely Atlanta Trance Addict Family!(Bobby,Jordan,Phil,Nik,Ken,Hope,Jeff,and Phil) my bestest friends in the whole world! You are all the greatest! It was great that we were all there to share this special event with each other!

Bobby,Jordan,Ken,Hope,Jeff, and Scott- Wow you guys are amazing. We had so much fun this weekend. We'll have many more like always. Down-the-Hatch,Scott drinking Hot Sauce, Free Pictchers of Beer, Tron,NYC, The bus tour, the parties, Saturday Afternoon!

Scott- My own personal tour guide of New York and Chinatown. Thanks babe your the best and told you would have fun at David Letterman!!! =) <3

Wow I LOVE NEW YORK!

I'll have the pictures organized by the end of the night. I am like everyone else. I did not take many pictures at Central Park for Fear of hurting my digital camera and I don't think anyone got cameras into Spirit or did they? I didn't take mine so it's okay.

Last edited by MunkyAngel on Jun-30-2004 at 14:34

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MunkyAngel Click here to Send MunkyAngel a Private Message Add MunkyAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

I already said my review. But like someone said.. It touched us. Really amazing night. I wanted to bring something back so I can remember every now and then what a great night I had. But everything was soaked. So i took 2 beachballs and put them in my back pack lmao. My only disapointment was I did not meet any Ta's. From most of the vidz I was right behind you guys but Didn't really know what you guys looked like.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pacha4life
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DavidScott
Then stay off the thread. If you read through what people have written, you would see that this evet(s) TOUCHED people. I myself CANNOT get the whole experience out of my mind. It was pre magic...100%. It was the best night for many people who follow PVD and it will not be repeated like this ever again. For those who see it the way I do...Glad we all enjoyed the fuck out of every second of the day and night.

Thank you PVD! See you SOONER than later

well said..stay off the thread....it was def an unbelievable experience and still unreal till this day man hit the nail on the head

Old Post Jun-30-2004 12:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pacha4life Click here to Send pacha4life a Private Message Add pacha4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

damn =( no one knows the ny track...

any know the new order / orgy - blue monday mix that pvd played at spirit? i thought that was kinda cool and worth another listen

most unreal night ever. really using words to describe it can't come close. still fun though

Old Post Jun-30-2004 12:33  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread