Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

i'm more worried about the pre-party!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

lol!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 18:02  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
akaufma2000
Supreme tranceaddict

I wonder if Armin is going to play any patriotic songs, technically it's going to be the 4th.

"But perhaps my most special gig was in Central Park [summerstage 2003]. To have 6000 people dancing in the park on a nice summer's evening in New York was incredible, it's something I'll always remember." -PAUL VAN DYK (DJ Mag no12/vol1)

Old Post Jul-02-2004 12:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for akaufma2000 Click here to Send akaufma2000 a Private Message Add akaufma2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

considering he's dutch, i doubt it!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
considering he's dutch, i doubt it!

Amber (Ambs) told me that Armin tore it up in Toronto yesterday......lets hope he does the same tomorrow night.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

Oh yeah btw.....Armin is playing from 1-5. Solid 4 hours.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

dude im gonna be so cracked out goin up to nyc.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 18:25  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
das_Mario
Jaeger Fiend!

Yes...I'm going!!!!!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for das_Mario Click here to Send das_Mario a Private Message Visit das_Mario's homepage! Add das_Mario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread