Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Earth Has A 2nd Moon..
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rinster
EDM Addict

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y...un_moonlets.htm

dont know wether to believe it or not..

Old Post Jul-11-2006 08:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinster Click here to Send Rinster a Private Message Visit Rinster's homepage! Add Rinster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTheDream
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
"We believe 2003 YN107 is one of a whole population of near-Earth asteroids that don't just fly by Earth. They pause and corkscrew in our vicinity for years before moving along."

There not moons

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
You're impressively stupid, that's for sure. I'd give you advice, but I cannot in good conscience take any action which could potentially increase the odds that you'll reproduce. I'm sorry.

A stupid mans report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand -
Bertrand Russell

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTheDream Click here to Send LiveTheDream a Private Message Add LiveTheDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rinster
EDM Addict

quote:
June 9, 2006: News flash: Earth has a "second moon."

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinster Click here to Send Rinster a Private Message Visit Rinster's homepage! Add Rinster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

i think the quotes are there to emphasize that they dont literally mean a second moon.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rinster
EDM Addict

quote:
Originally posted by CONNERMAN2000
i think the quotes are there to emphasize that they dont literally mean a second moon.

but it did say "second moon" lol

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:15 
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

quote:
Originally posted by bidor
but it did say "second moon" lol

very true. your saying that they said second moon is not a lie. it is actually a fact that you observed the article correctly.

notice how those 3 sentences said the same thing? seeing as how im actually calling that out, i should probably go to sleep now.

night bidor.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rinster
EDM Addict

quote:
Originally posted by CONNERMAN2000
very true. your saying that they said second moon is not a lie. it is actually a fact that you observed the article correctly.

notice how those 3 sentences said the same thing? seeing as how im actually calling that out, i should probably go to sleep now.

night bidor.

goodnight connerman2000

Old Post Jul-11-2006 09:19 
Zharen
Put down the plate

Nice read. Makes you wonder though if any of those little asteroids stuck in our gravity well makes a wrong turn and hits us though. Prob wouldn't happen but still something to think about.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 10:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Nice read. Makes you wonder though if any of those little asteroids stuck in our gravity well makes a wrong turn and hits us though. Prob wouldn't happen but still something to think about.

Ya I thought about that as well but all the asteroids that have been in our orbit are not big enough to survive the atmospheric pressure that it would experience on its way down...

http://cache.techie-buzz.com/images/stories/ExtractFramesFromGIFImages_AC55/animated_gif_movies.gif

Old Post Jul-11-2006 11:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

thats no second moon you fools.

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old Post Jul-11-2006 11:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

so in theory at night i should have 2 shadows

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Jul-11-2006 12:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
so in theory at night i should have 2 shadows

depends how big your penis is.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Earth Has A 2nd Moon..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread