Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > P-Diddy+ Morillo Video @ The Docks
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

P-Diddy+ Morillo Video @ The Docks

hey i know everyones been asking about p-diddy and morillo @ the docks.. and I took this video.. so I thought id share it with you all..

pink floyd woo hoo!!!

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:09  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

pDIDDY WAS THERE AND I MISSE DHIM !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

cant stop wont stop

BAD BOY BABY

UH UH !

*does wiggle*

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

I actually just noticed.. Pdiddy is hittin that girls butt with the towel.. lmao... bahahahha

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:19  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

whats the name of that floyd mix?

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

wow Kat that has made me so dizzy lol

glad you had fun, i really cant wait to hit clubs with you again once exams are done!!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:24  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
wow Kat that has made me so dizzy lol

glad you had fun, i really cant wait to hit clubs with you again once exams are done!!

Yeah I apologize 4 the dizziness.. lol...it was fun... and yes i cannot wait either.. haah lol..

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:43  Italy
sticky_shoes
Sander K's clown

haha....crazy vid

sikk green lazzers + puff daddy = <3 <3

Old Post Dec-04-2006 05:48  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for sticky_shoes Click here to Send sticky_shoes a Private Message Add sticky_shoes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capo tutti di
Supreme tranceaddict

its called proper education - prydz

Old Post Dec-04-2006 06:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for capo tutti di Click here to Send capo tutti di a Private Message Add capo tutti di to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Taylor
Models & Bottles

Good video.

You got the best 5 mins of the party. Too bad the crazyness was mostly over Diddy and not so much the music.

Old Post Dec-04-2006 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Taylor Click here to Send Richard Taylor a Private Message Visit Richard Taylor's homepage! Add Richard Taylor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 2famous4u
I actually just noticed.. Pdiddy is hittin that girls butt with the towel.. lmao... bahahahha

Trust me, I wouldn't use a towell on her ....

I think P.Diddy is here for EPMD, Redman, Raekwon concert on tuesday. Maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless, it's really solid to see a hiphop icon like him popping up at EM events.

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Dec-04-2006 at 06:43

Old Post Dec-04-2006 06:29  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Atho
Senior tranceaddict

Eh maybe it's just me, but I would rather him not be there. All he is is hype material, he doesn't really add to the music or show in my opinion.

I guess i'm remembering when the time he got boo'ed off stage during an Armin set, reminds me of the same thing.

Old Post Dec-04-2006 08:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Atho Click here to Send Atho a Private Message Add Atho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stanimal
tranceaddict in training

He's actually in town filming a movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808435/

Old Post Dec-04-2006 08:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for stanimal Click here to Send stanimal a Private Message Add stanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > P-Diddy+ Morillo Video @ The Docks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread