Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mute79
..:culture vulture:..

Cool

21 turnin 20

Old Post Mar-02-2001 23:59  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for mute79 Click here to Send mute79 a Private Message Visit mute79's homepage! Add mute79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

I'm only seventeen and lovin' it, baby...

Old Post Mar-03-2001 00:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Aviston
I'm 4 years old. Strange, looking at my drivers license it says born in 1973. Odd don't ya think? Hmmmn, let me check something. Yep, asked my girlfriend, she confirmed my age to be at 4 years. Wait, she's reconsidered, I'm an intelligent 2 year old. Woohoo, getting younger by the second.

BUHHEAHEAHOHEOAHEAHAHAHAAAA I was reading your post like what-the-hell/"haha-funny joke" until I got to the GF-part Man, chicks are mean.

Old Post Mar-03-2001 06:08  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jocker
whatup homie

I'M IMMORTAL

Old Post Mar-03-2001 12:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Jocker Click here to Send Jocker a Private Message Add Jocker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

My number would be 18,but in a month and a few days it will be 19

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Mar-03-2001 21:35  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

cheesnip: i dont know if youre still reading this but if you really live in cali. well so do i and every rave ive been to has been all ages. im not sure which part you live but you should really look into that. most real raves(as real as they get here) not clubs are most of the time all ages.

Old Post Mar-04-2001 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cheesenip
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by theeyesofdarkness
cheesnip: i dont know if youre still reading this but if you really live in cali. well so do i and every rave ive been to has been all ages. im not sure which part you live but you should really look into that. most real raves(as real as they get here) not clubs are most of the time all ages.

yea i still read the msg board every now and then..... where in so cal u at? i'm down by irvine.... haven't gone to a rave or anything cuz none of my friends do and i don't gotta car to take me down. but i'm planning on going to one soon hopefully......

Old Post Mar-04-2001 08:10  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesenip Click here to Send cheesenip a Private Message Add cheesenip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Does nobody else think this is getting a bit stupid because i don't think anybody that has posted b4 even reads this thread anymore. Anyway i'm seventeen, eighteen in .... 49 days... damn i forgot it was that close.

Peace

Old Post Mar-05-2001 01:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Akira
MASTER

Old Post Mar-05-2001 01:27  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Add Akira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cheesenip

yea i still read the msg board every now and then..... where in so cal u at? i'm down by irvine.... haven't gone to a rave or anything cuz none of my friends do and i don't gotta car to take me down. but i'm planning on going to one soon hopefully......

i live in santa monica. is irvine south of hermosa? anyways maybe when i go to another rave we can manage to pick you up to come along with us.. dont know when the next party ill be going to will be though. but hopefully soon if we ever have any good djs come to this area!!!

Old Post Mar-06-2001 03:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pvdfreak
tranceaddict

22 going on 23 this year...

Old Post Mar-06-2001 12:12  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for pvdfreak Click here to Send pvdfreak a Private Message Add pvdfreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Smoking ..umm..something

20 in july, jeeeeez I''m getting old!

Old Post Mar-06-2001 17:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis is a ITS A FINE DAY REMIX but which one???? [2004] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhiteroom - "Whiteroom" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread