Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Homies Vs Mexicans In The Ghetto
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jhebi
tranceaddict in training

As always black people are very arrogant and stupid, was it necessary to beat the crap of them even though they din't want to move.

Does anyone knows where there is a site full of fights, or stuff like that?

tks

Old Post Aug-29-2005 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jhebi Click here to Send jhebi a Private Message Add jhebi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saka
LOL

None of that was called for at all.
Who was getting hurt him being parked there,and if it was in the way or illegal or some sorts,call the cops.
No need to beat and rob, why?

Old Post Aug-29-2005 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saka Click here to Send Saka a Private Message Add Saka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AssyrianTrancer
Junior tranceaddict

Hey Dude Try These Sites

quote:
Originally posted by jhebi
As always black people are very arrogant and stupid, was it necessary to beat the crap of them even though they din't want to move.

tks

http://www.explosivefightvideos.com/video1.htm
http://www.whoopass.tv/
http://www.whoopass.tv/modules.php?name=Web_Links

Old Post Aug-30-2005 01:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for AssyrianTrancer Click here to Send AssyrianTrancer a Private Message Add AssyrianTrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asymmetry
tranceaddict in training

Fucking animals, wonder why people are racist an hate black people?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 03:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Asymmetry Click here to Send Asymmetry a Private Message Add Asymmetry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

quote:
Originally posted by jhebi

tks

are you blaming it on black people you racist fuck ?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 07:20  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AssyrianTrancer
Junior tranceaddict

Maybe

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
are you blaming it on black people you racist fuck ?

Maybe He Is Thay have No Right Though because If Thay Dont Own The Place Most Da Time The Owners Complain About Ppl Hanging Around Trouble Makers Because It Fucks Up The Buissness Yes?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 07:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for AssyrianTrancer Click here to Send AssyrianTrancer a Private Message Add AssyrianTrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AssyrianTrancer
Junior tranceaddict

Would U?

Would U Want A Bunch Of Like 20 Big Black Men And Gangsters Hanging Around Your Buissness? And Punching On With Ppl Because Thay Are Parking In A Parking Spot?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 07:26  Australia
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

i think i should suspend the two of you for being racists, you little punks, just because a few idiots did something wrong you feel you have to blame it on all black people ?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 08:06  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AssyrianTrancer
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
i think i should suspend the two of you for being racists, you little punks, just because a few idiots did something wrong you feel you have to blame it on all black people ?

Were In the Post Was I Racist?

Old Post Aug-30-2005 08:10  Australia
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

read what i quoted in my first post, then you agreed with him

Old Post Aug-30-2005 08:18  Morocco
Streakfury
Angrily Running Naked

That's just sickening. There's no need for violence like that. I bet they'd have let the guy park there if there wasn't so many of them to gang up on the driver and his mate.

As for the whole racist thing, well, you cant tar everyone with the same brush, but having said that, stereotypes exist for a reason. And if you asked your Average Joe about the behaviour of a typical black gangsta-wannabe, they'd point you to that video right there.

Old Post Aug-30-2005 14:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Streakfury Click here to Send Streakfury a Private Message Visit Streakfury's homepage! Add Streakfury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jhebi
tranceaddict in training

I don't think people are been racist here, but we all have to understand that ignorance and stupidity exist in all races, but in our society we all know that black people have the tendency to be more brutal and very arrogant when it comes to things that are absolute stupid. A parking space is not a cause to start a fight or even steal a person's money when they are unconscious.

I believe that they are not been racist but making a point. And who are we too judge who is racist or not. I believe everyone is racist in some way or other. We are a society that will always have the wrong and right views no matter what point we see.

Old Post Aug-30-2005 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jhebi Click here to Send jhebi a Private Message Add jhebi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Homies Vs Mexicans In The Ghetto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread