Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > super addicting game....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

Drunk super addicting game....

So its a crazy japanese flash game that you hit a person with a bicycle to see how far they bounce. There are tricks to the game...

Very similar to pingu but better.

Check it out.

http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/

so far my highscore is

nfo from the website:

What is Nanaca†Crash?
Nanaca†Crash is a Flash game which uses characters from an adult PC game called Cross†Channel (warning, link is not work safe). Nanaca†Crash is not itself an adult game though; it's similar to the "penguin launching" game which was popular on the Internet a while back.

Where can I play Nanaca†Crash?
It seems that the original site has exceeded its bandwidth limits, but you can play it online at a mirror site here. Update: The original author has moved to a new location.

How do I play Nanaca†Crash?
The original instructions are in Japanese, but it's not too hard to figure out how to play. Upon starting a new game, press and hold the mouse button to select a launch angle, and then release it to select launch power. During the game, if "AERIAL" lights up blue or red in the top left hand corner, you can perform an "AERIAL CRASH" by clicking the mouse. Both types of aerial crash give your character a boost - the red type angles it upwards, and the blue type angles it downwards. Note that you only have three red aerial crashes available, so use them wisely. Also, the blue aerial crash takes time to recharge after use, as you can see from the percentage next to it. If "SPECIAL" appears on the screen when you hit another character, clicking the mouse will activate that character's special.

Old Post Mar-12-2005 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for _Nut_ Click here to Send _Nut_ a Private Message Add _Nut_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dupz
Supreme tranceaddict

Awsome game

my best (on my second shot) was 3909.55m. I cant even get close to that anymore

Old Post Mar-12-2005 03:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dupz Click here to Send Dupz a Private Message Add Dupz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

My best was 3029. I fuckin hate the girl who stops you. Total buzz kill. I still don't understand how to use the specials though. Does it happen automatically or do you have to push something for it to work.

Last edited by OurManFlint on Mar-12-2005 at 05:27

Old Post Mar-12-2005 04:52  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darkmerc
Senior tranceaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=248456

found this game not too long in cor section of TA..really fun game

my high is around 12k, got really lucky with stop-girl combos and then just used my 3 aerials once i was going really fast already in the air

Old Post Mar-12-2005 06:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darkmerc Click here to Send darkmerc a Private Message Add darkmerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rollypoles

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by darkmerc

found this game not too long in cor section of TA..really fun game

yeah, i found it there too. it is a good time; especially after you learn how to use the bonus and what not.....

Old Post Mar-12-2005 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rollypoles Click here to Send rollypoles a Private Message Add rollypoles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

Ive drifted away from the cor, so I am sorry for the repost. But this is where is should go

Old Post Mar-13-2005 00:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for _Nut_ Click here to Send _Nut_ a Private Message Add _Nut_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SiM PeµRf
p€uRf $qu@Ð

dont know how to make screenshots...but highscore is 8756....working on it.....

Old Post Mar-13-2005 06:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SiM PeµRf Click here to Send SiM PeµRf a Private Message Add SiM PeµRf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
heroon
RÊVE PAS.

http://img201.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...uchinois7zd.png

la ca jvois pas comment qqun peut me battre...a moins que la ptite fille pis son bike arrive de l'autre bord...ou ben que les pants du gars restent pognés dans les rayons de la roue du bike de la ptite fille pis que la ca le propulse dans le négatif ou ben que le gars se fasse pas taper par le bike pis qui decide de marcher a gauche.

Old Post Mar-13-2005 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for heroon Click here to Send heroon a Private Message Add heroon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

quote:
Originally posted by SiM PeµRf
dont know how to make screenshots...but highscore is 8756....working on it.....

Shift + Print Screen

Paste into the paint program and its there.

Im upto 7900 but didnt screenshot it. maybe better today

Old Post Mar-13-2005 23:46 
Dupz
Supreme tranceaddict

I have, no doubt, made the highest score that this game has ever seen

26,969.49m

The highest vertical distance I got was up to 850 odd meters.

Hint: Get something called the Double D special (or something like that..) use all your extra boost things... land on that chick who boosts you (4 times in a row) and then watch the Special D bonus thing bounce you into the record books..

Damn i spend too much time on silly shit like this..

Old Post Mar-14-2005 09:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dupz Click here to Send Dupz a Private Message Add Dupz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

You have no doubt eatten your words...

http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/records.php

Orestes 76083.72m

‚³‚©‚È 4544.35m

Old Post Mar-15-2005 01:21 
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

wow, and after half an hour wasted on this I was proud of my 5079.77

Old Post Mar-30-2005 08:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > super addicting game....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread