Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Where does it say that?

Votes can be made until end of day Monday Oct 17

They were talking about the DJ Mag poll.

Old Post Oct-14-2005 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Where does it say that?

Votes can be made until end of day Monday Oct 17

quote:
"Votes will be accepted until Saturday October 15 - Results posted Thu Oct 20"

Changed your mind, huh?

Old Post Oct-14-2005 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Changed your mind, huh?

...I don't need so much time to tabulate the results - but now it appears I need time to figure out how to display them, bit by bit.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-14-2005 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

may i suggest a colored stystem like the goverment uses for terror alerts. if the goverment uses it it MUST be good

Old Post Oct-14-2005 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AurallyDrifting
tranceaddict in training

1. AVB
2. Marcus Schulz
3. Sasha
4. PVD
5. G&D

ok armin mayb wasn't my fav (even though still up there), ive just put him as no.1 as this may be one of the bigger contenders to Tiesto.. who i think it would be a shame to win a top 100 poll on TA

Old Post Oct-16-2005 12:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for AurallyDrifting Click here to Send AurallyDrifting a Private Message Add AurallyDrifting to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Swamper what did you vote?

Old Post Oct-16-2005 13:02  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge2insomnia
tranceaddict in training

finally voted.

1. AvB
2. Max Graham
3. Tiesto
4. M.I.K.E.
5. Nu NRG

word.

Old Post Oct-16-2005 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge2insomnia Click here to Send refuge2insomnia a Private Message Add refuge2insomnia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jR_
tranceaddict in training

#1 Mampi Swift.

Old Post Oct-16-2005 23:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jR_ Click here to Send jR_ a Private Message Add jR_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_GtR
Swamper what did you vote?

?

Old Post Oct-17-2005 07:12  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by TheVrk
?

i was wondering...

Old Post Oct-17-2005 11:34  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrackID from Takyu Ishino - Mayday 2002 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPassive Resistance - "Praiseworthy Tunes" (Hoipolloi Mix [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread