Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]

i've noticed the love for progressive isnt that great around here. so what this thread is about is posting some of your favorite progressive tracks *(and sets) *(if you're posting youtube videos,aim for about a few at a time to reduce clutter)*.

so, feel free to post your older, ancient, new, just released progressive house / progressive / deep trance tracks, cheesey, uplifting, non cheesey, hypnotic, dark and deep, anything goes;

in the same regards, post stellar progressive sets, worthy of mention regardless of date of recording.

got any progressive based news? hell post it in here as well, the more involvement to this thread is, the better.

personally, ill be posting a lot of older tracks if there is interest in the thread, and i hope others showcase what they love about the genre as well.

so to move forward on the thread, i will pick good starters ;}

_

Last edited by MSZ on Mar-29-2014 at 04:58

Old Post Aug-24-2010 06:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

I like this thread.

One of my favorites of all time.

Another old gem..

release.

Old Post Aug-24-2010 12:13  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Aug-24-2010 13:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood

that's pretty crazy you should post that...it's been going back and forth over the past couple days between me and some friends on FB...heh

Old Post Aug-24-2010 14:17  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

excellent choice on manoeuvres. if anyone happens posts anything prior to 2002 can you please make a note of it? the further back stuff really interests me. 2005 also seemed to be a special year.

Alex Stealthy - Once (Sunseeker remix)

Old Post Aug-24-2010 14:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

sounds like you're looking for more prog trance than uplifting/trancey prog house stuff? (older desyn masiello style?)

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Aug-24-2010 15:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

yohan, like i said in the initial post, anything goes; post whats special to you. high five on perry o'neil o/

Old Post Aug-24-2010 15:11  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

neil quiqley is one of my favourites. would love to catch him soon.

Old Post Aug-24-2010 15:27  Canada
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Great thread idea!

Old Post Aug-24-2010 15:27  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

great to have you here, spaniard, do keep contributing. i have never heard 'daime', definitely awesome <3. I told stiven a few times, what i feel about his and michael & levan's productions, they're simply on a higher level, wouldn't you agree? they kind of make me sad listening to their masterpieces comparing to my tracks, hah, not really though because its so good.

Old Post Aug-24-2010 15:36  Canada
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

John Dahlback- Late Night Worries (King Unique Dub)

release.

Old Post Aug-24-2010 16:41  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Aug-25-2010 04:58  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan you ID this supermodel music Please!!! [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLNG - "Intercity" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread