Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Wanted: DJs to Spin @ Miami WMC 2012
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
blitzik
tranceaddict in training

Wanted: DJs to Spin @ Miami WMC 2012

We have just been given short notice that our friends at the Catalina Hotel in Miami would love us to put on a few parties during the winter conference and who can say no to a party?

So here's the deal..... We'll cover eveything and you just let us know when you want to play. There's no pay. It's a Free Party for everyone.

The dates are March 22, 23 and 24. It's starting early at 11am and running right through until 5am each day.

This is the perfect opportunity to get some exposure and catch the eye of industry people out there looking for you. Please let me know if you would like to perform or if you have any questions. I can be reached at sixsecondsago@gmail.com Please also include your:

Name:
DJ Name:
Phone # :
Genre:
Preferred timeslot/day:
Music sample

Each day the open time slots are:

11am - 1pm
1pm - 3pm
3pm - 5pm
5pm - 7pm
7pm - 9pm
9pm - 11pm
1pm - 1am
1am - 3am
3am - 5am

Old Post Feb-28-2012 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blitzik Click here to Send blitzik a Private Message Add blitzik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

I am so down for this!

Old Post Feb-28-2012 19:07  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blitzik
tranceaddict in training

Awesome. Please, send me an email!

Old Post Feb-28-2012 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blitzik Click here to Send blitzik a Private Message Add blitzik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

I would be down for this as well now that there is no pay-to-play fee for it...

Old Post Feb-28-2012 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

I saw this also on a few forums:

http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f12...-post2020882232

Old Post Feb-29-2012 00:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Email sent

Old Post Feb-29-2012 05:36  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
donaldledotcom
tranceaddict in training

wait so on this forum it says nothing about a pay to play...but then on the other one it says pay-to-play = $200, so is do you have to pay or not pay?!

Old Post Mar-04-2012 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for donaldledotcom Click here to Send donaldledotcom a Private Message Add donaldledotcom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blitzik
tranceaddict in training

Ignore the pay to play post. That's not how this party is running at all.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 22:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Wanted: DJs to Spin @ Miami WMC 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown vocal sample [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "Indigo" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread