Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Raptor
steve_k

well i joined but i didn't see my name on the list oh well... is it me or does it kill your bandwith... i highly doubt i'll get any points since i hardly leave my comp on, since i been in UK will earn major points when i go back to cali.

http://www.myspace.com/justaddpeople

Old Post Apr-30-2002 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Raptor Click here to Send Raptor a Private Message Add Raptor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

quote:
Originally posted by Raptor
well i joined but i didn't see my name on the list oh well... is it me or does it kill your bandwith... i highly doubt i'll get any points since i hardly leave my comp on, since i been in UK will earn major points when i go back to cali.

it takes time for the infomation on the cancer research server to get updated - give it a day

Jon

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Apr-30-2002 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OLDoMiNiON
tranceaddict

yeh this is a great idea
if we are not actually at our puters most of the time, why not use them for a good cause

Old Post Apr-30-2002 23:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for OLDoMiNiON Click here to Send OLDoMiNiON a Private Message Visit OLDoMiNiON's homepage! Add OLDoMiNiON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yujie__
Supreme tranceaddict

is it ok if i have 2 machines running it?

▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

Old Post May-01-2002 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yujie__ Click here to Send yujie__ a Private Message Add yujie__ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

Curing cancer is all well and good...But I plan on being the one who discovers alien life baby yeah SETI@home hehehe. actually I run both while im not using my comp. Good stuff

and check out the stats page...some people have thousands of comps running it one guy has a million years or something already computed...craziness

Old Post May-01-2002 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bizz
In Need of a Break

Good to see that the team is building up It's going to be tough scaling those ranks though..

and the sticky should read "Help Fight Cancer", not "fighter"

Old Post May-01-2002 07:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Bizz Click here to Send Bizz a Private Message Visit Bizz's homepage! Add Bizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

yep, been running this neat little bit of software for
0:192:20:28:31 days now

hehehe...i think i posted something about it in humour/etc. section when i started...sorry swamp, i can't join ta team 'cos my brother set up one & i'm registered in that currently

anyway, good to hear more people joining!!! it defintely is coded very well...have no problems running it 24/7 even when running stuff like 3dsmax, counter-strike etc - no slowdown noticable...it somehow only uses spare cpu% and does so very well

good-luck

Old Post May-01-2002 07:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

quote:
Originally posted by yujie__
is it ok if i have 2 machines running it?

yeah, when you put ur name and passwored into the program it will ask for a profile name, just call it PC1 for your first pc, and PC2 for your second

Jon

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post May-01-2002 08:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
Originally posted by mos man 2002.

lol @ your sig dumonde

i drew it at promise last weekend when i was a wee bit fooked!

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post May-01-2002 09:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Team so far.....

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-01-2002 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G K Murray
Likes old skool trance

Just joined!!

Old Post May-01-2002 15:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for G K Murray Click here to Send G K Murray a Private Message Add G K Murray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

there we go, i'm finally on team tranceaddict

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post May-01-2002 18:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread