Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

Be Cool!

Im 23, was introduced to TRANCE about 9 months and now I cant get enough of it!

Old Post Jan-15-2001 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basvh
Bert says: Hatseflats!

I'm 17 and come from the Netherlands, 'for about 4 weeks i got my own dj set and started spinnin.

For over 7 years i listen to dance/elektronic music, the first Turn Up The Bass cd's and the first THUNDERDOME (gabber music) cd's. Till 2 years I ago I only listened to gabber music, now i'm in to trance but sometimes I put my old THUNDERDOMES back on

Old Post Jan-15-2001 16:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for basvh Click here to Send basvh a Private Message Visit basvh's homepage! Add basvh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WTB
slowPoster

Well, i'm only 16 years old and allready addicted... to trance!
I'm really into trance since some good trance mp3 sites came up (tranceaddict, shadow-zone and trancenation)!

Old Post Jan-15-2001 19:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for WTB Click here to Send WTB a Private Message Visit WTB's homepage! Add WTB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rusty
Junior tranceaddict

Im 17 (18 soon) into trance for the past 3-4 yrs. seems to get better each year.

"CATS ALLEY CRU"
LIVE BY - DIE BY

Old Post Jan-15-2001 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Click here to Send Rusty a Private Message Add Rusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance007
Senior tranceaddict

I am 27 years old, and still going to all major events in Europe.

Going to clubs since 91.

Old Post Jan-15-2001 20:16  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for trance007 Click here to Send trance007 a Private Message Add trance007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djelloun
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cyberia
I have spend 18 springs here on earth,this spring it will be 19 and I live on beatz eversince 'the first rebirth' of jones & stephenson was released,man that was awesome back then!Don't get me wrong,trance is my "eau de vie",but songs like they made back then,ain't commin' back!

Hy Cyberia !! As you do live in Belgium is it possible to get some nice Mix CD's from there ? I am thinking of the whole Bonzai List and other Fine and Great DJ's from Belgium like Yves Deruyter (The Trance God),Franky Joney, Phi Phi, MIKE, DJ Philipp and so on ....

Old Post Jan-15-2001 20:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for djelloun Click here to Send djelloun a Private Message Visit djelloun's homepage! Add djelloun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PacMan
Supreme tranceaddict

King

Me be 17 years old!!

Old Post Jan-15-2001 20:29  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for PacMan Click here to Send PacMan a Private Message Add PacMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ambientist
tranceaddict in training

I'm 44. I've been listening to various forms of electronic music since high school (in the early 70s). I think Autobahn by Kraftwerk was one of my first exposures to this type of music. Anyway , I think Trance carries on the tradition quite well and has some of the most creative music being made today. Brad B

Old Post Jan-15-2001 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ambientist Click here to Send ambientist a Private Message Add ambientist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

9teen. one of those stupid ages in between where you can still get in big trouble although you still can't have booze. peez.

Old Post Jan-16-2001 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ar'Jay
tranceaddict in training

24 and have been into the trance scene for only about 6 or 7 months, and a freind recently pointed out tranceaddict recently

Old Post Jan-16-2001 02:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for ar'Jay Click here to Send ar'Jay a Private Message Add ar'Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid please [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLFO - Shove Piggy Shove [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread