Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ccastro86
damn that party at karu and y looks sick. may have to find a way to dump off 4 tickets to digweed.

what did you get them @20 or 30? and what are you looking to get for em? Will ask a few friends for you. I had to ditch a ticket last yr. I almost couldnt give it away. ask Petey I was outside the club trying to get rid of it for face value minus the fees. People were looking at me like I was trying to con them and rather pay the door price, which was like 20 more. I even told them walk in with me i'm going in anyway. I was at the point where I was like fuck it i'll just eat it and that's when someone took it.

Could always goto digweed then walk over to karu when you're done. karu is a rocks throw from vagabond. digweed usually ends around 7am

Old Post Feb-23-2012 03:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ccastro86
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
what did you get them @20 or 30? and what are you looking to get for em? Will ask a few friends for you. I had to ditch a ticket last yr. I almost couldnt give it away. ask Petey I was outside the club trying to get rid of it for face value minus the fees. People were looking at me like I was trying to con them and rather pay the door price, which was like 20 more. I even told them walk in with me i'm going in anyway. I was at the point where I was like fuck it i'll just eat it and that's when someone took it.

Could always goto digweed then walk over to karu when you're done. karu is a rocks throw from vagabond. digweed usually ends around 7am

Personally I am really excited for digweed especially at vagabond where I have heard he has thrown down some epic sets. A couple others in the group would rather have the other party. I just realized the group is 5 of us now. not 4. We also all did will call tickets so selling them is probably gonna be a pain in the ass. We got 1 ticket at 20 and the others 4 at 30.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 03:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ccastro86 Click here to Send ccastro86 a Private Message Add ccastro86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Personally I am really excited for digweed especially at vagabond where I have heard he has thrown down some epic sets. A couple others in the group would rather have the other party. I just realized the group is 5 of us now. not 4. We also all did will call tickets so selling them is probably gonna be a pain in the ass. We got 1 ticket at 20 and the others 4 at 30.

ok I'll let you know if anyone is interested. I was going to grab a few when they were @20 but I wanted to wait. I may still go myself. Can always send WT an email to switch it to store pickup

Old Post Feb-23-2012 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yaleforks
Junior tranceaddict

Date: Thursday March 22
Line-up:TBA
Venue: Ice Palace
Address: 59 NW 14th Street
Time: 10PM - noon
Promoter: Pacha NYC
Admission: $TBA

What is this??? Anybody have any clue?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 03:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yaleforks Click here to Send yaleforks a Private Message Add yaleforks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slambrecht
tranceaddict in training

Check in if you are on the Sasha cruise:

Check In

Old Post Feb-23-2012 03:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Slambrecht Click here to Send Slambrecht a Private Message Visit Slambrecht's homepage! Add Slambrecht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suntrancin
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yaleforks
Where is the the big room trance on Thursday?? (other than Ferry)

I have a feeling a bigger trance show is going to show-up both Thursday and Friday night...better chance Thursday since all the top names are in town for IDMA.

Unfortunately Ferry @Space alone isn't a big draw. Can't imagine him doing a marathon set as a big attraction, not really well known for those...

Fridays Garuda show could be much better as well, especially at $60+ (before 2am), I ain't coming before 12am for this that's for sure Also don't think Tritional's synchronized dance routines and lip syncing are going to go over well with the Space crowd...maybe Ultra kiddies will dig it, haha. Gareth's show at Dream last year had much better 'star power' in my opinion.

Hopefully PachaNYC come through with something!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 05:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suntrancin Click here to Send suntrancin a Private Message Add suntrancin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
damn that party at karu and y looks sick. may have to find a way to dump off 4 tickets to digweed.

3/24THE RETURN OF THE MARATHON WITH DANNY TENAGLIA + FRIENDS : Line-up: music in the main room by Danny Tenaglia Adam Beyer Nicole Moudaber music on the terrace by Danny Tenaglia Steve Lawler Seth Troxler Simon Baker music in the garden & y lounge by Burchan Honey Dijon Sasha Carassi & SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST!

I held out for this. I couldn't be happier! Just wish it was like $20 instead, but $35 isn't bad either.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La Galerķa
Senior tranceaddict

3/24: Clandestine Artist Showcase @ Euforia
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?340031
https://www.facebook.com/events/307..._t=event_invite

CLANDESTINE ARTISTS SHOWCASE - 2 ROOM MARATHON

Adultnapper
Alexi Delano
Ambivalent
Barem
Bloody Mary
Camea
DJ T
Eelke Kleijn (Exclusive)
Ellen Allien
Guy Gerber Live
Heidi
Konrad Black
Francis Harris Vs Black Light Smoke Live (Exclusive)
M.A.N.D.Y
Mathias Kaden
Mathew Dekay
MISS KITTIN
Paul Ritch Live (Exclusive)
Stacey Pullen

Last edited by La Galerķa on Feb-23-2012 at 19:52

Old Post Feb-23-2012 09:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galerķa Click here to Send La Galerķa a Private Message Visit La Galerķa's homepage! Add La Galerķa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by La Galerķa
]

CLANDESTINE ARTISTS SHOWCASE - 2 ROOM MARATHON

Adultnapper
Alexi Delano
Ambivalent
Barem
Bloody Mary
Camea
DJ T
Eelke Kleijn (Exclusive)
Ellen Allien
Guy Gerber Live
Heidi
Konrad Black
Francis Harris Vs Black Light Smoke Live (Exclusive)
M.A.N.D.Y
Mathias Kaden
Mathew Dekay
MISS KITTIN
Paul Ritch Live (Exclusive)
Stacey Pullen

wow

Old Post Feb-23-2012 22:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
wow

Yea. And tickets only $30.

http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/10...STINE-SHOWCASE/

Old Post Feb-23-2012 23:13  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La Galerķa
Senior tranceaddict

3/23: Salted Music WMC 2012 @ Cafeina

Miguel Migs
Lisa Shaw
Fred Everything
Julius Papp
JASK
DJ MFR
Daz-i-kue (Bugz In the Attic)
J-Boogie
Ben Westbeech
Random Soul

http://fla.vor.us/1119867-SALTED-MU...ch-23-2012.html

Old Post Feb-24-2012 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galerķa Click here to Send La Galerķa a Private Message Visit La Galerķa's homepage! Add La Galerķa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yaleforks
Junior tranceaddict

Where is Jody Wisternoff??

Old Post Feb-24-2012 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yaleforks Click here to Send yaleforks a Private Message Add yaleforks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWell, "adrenalin", what does it stand for? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMind to Mind - Rude Entry [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread