Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Janus
tranceaddict in training

I just liked Trance and a very giood friend of mine that showed me trance in the first place called Starfox, he told me about the site and i registered!!! thanx arturo

Old Post Mar-22-2001 05:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Janus Click here to Send Janus a Private Message Add Janus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Positiva
I have got to say that this is probabally the best thread i've ever started with the best turn out of responses. Looks like Swamper respected it enough to make it a sticky thread, thanks Swamp! its just an honor to know that swamper knows i exsist cause hes the shit and i feel like hes a celeb for making a site that is so successful as this one. Swamp youre the shit!

lol thanks man

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-22-2001 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector@RMF
tranceaddict in training

Ummm I found out about TA in Napster too, I was chattin with some dude and he referred me here, sometime last year, when I myself was a newbie :-)

http://www.raremusicfinder.com

Old Post Mar-22-2001 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector@RMF Click here to Send Vector@RMF a Private Message Visit Vector@RMF's homepage! Add Vector@RMF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Janus
I just liked Trance and a very giood friend of mine that showed me trance in the first place called Starfox, he told me about the site and i registered!!! thanx arturo

Janus!!...
thanx!! many greentings from the States

Old Post Mar-22-2001 20:47  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Be Cool!

Heard about this site from a friend back in August and joined the messageboard in September 2000... since then I'm not only addicted to trance but also to trancEaddict!

Old Post Mar-22-2001 22:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceboi54
Senior tranceaddict

Idea

Napster, heh 8)

Old Post Mar-23-2001 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceboi54 Click here to Send tranceboi54 a Private Message Add tranceboi54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark
FreewayENT

heard about this site from a friend last year in july i think and have been coming here since.

Old Post Mar-23-2001 07:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rudy
-<TA PUBLIC eNeMY # 1>-

I know the site since june 2000, and logged in immediately when I saw the new forums! I rareley posted a mssg, but now I do it more frequently, probably because there are more users, who reply faster, and more interesting topics. Well I think I'm one of the only ones that has been registered since august!

Old Post Mar-23-2001 15:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rudy Click here to Send Rudy a Private Message Visit Rudy's homepage! Add Rudy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aviston
Senior tranceaddict

I wish I had an interesting story to tell, but I found this site through a search engine. Ahhh, what a fine day that was. Thanks Swamper for all your hard work. You've given meaning to the word 'tranceaddict'. I'm quite convinced Webster will be adding it to the next version of the dictionary.

Old Post Mar-23-2001 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aviston Click here to Send Aviston a Private Message Add Aviston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXos
The Delight

quote:
Originally posted by Positiva
I've been visiting this site since maybe August? And the way i found out about it was though napster. I did a search for a really rare song (and i don't remember which song it was anymore) but it had tranceaddict.com at the end of the song name and i was like, woah, this site must be good! And now i've been going to this site ever since, and i wish i had joined the message board eariler..

SAME GOES FOR ME, WAS HERE PRETTY EARLY, JOINT TO LATE!!!

Old Post Mar-23-2001 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for eXos Click here to Send eXos a Private Message Visit eXos's homepage! Add eXos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ftnb
The 1st Panamanian TA.

Question

i have a friend who's like really into deathmetal, and one day in school he came upto me and told me he had found the awesomest trance site for me..and for me to check it out.. and because of him im here today , funny way of finding this site i think.

and yes swamper does rule=)

peace-

Old Post Mar-23-2001 21:53  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for ftnb Click here to Send ftnb a Private Message Add ftnb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

Read This!

I saw a track on napster that had (www.tranceaddict.com) pasted on the end of it....so i checked it out.. bla bla bla
now im obsessed with trance..

Old Post Mar-24-2001 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrance song female vocals, possibly french [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrassai - Kruzin (Mixed) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread