Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 151 it's cold again.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 151 it's cold again.

Winter hasn't left. It's gonna be the coldest 17th of March since 1901. Freezing and probably some snow. All football matches already have been cancelled, so sleeping out tomorrow
Football training this evening was cold in the end, you could feel the cold in the air.
Tomorrow there's a Bonzai party with Airwave nearby, but since I can't handle going out till late in the night anymore I'm not going. Getting older sucks...

I watched some Paralympics 2018 this week every evening. Huge respect for what they do. A Dutch 45 year old female snowboarder won two gold medals. She lost a leg due to bone cancer, but after that had eight more treatments for returning cancer and the last one was just finished in January of this year. She's must be an example for not giving up!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Mar-16-2018 19:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Winter vacation from work. Came up to the cabin and it's cold as balls.

Girlfriend crashed about two hours ago and I'm here eating salmiakki and drinking beer. It is not a good combination.

Old Post Mar-16-2018 21:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Long week with little sleep due to sinus pressure/pain. March Patch Tuesday updates from Microsoft broke some shit at work, so that was not fun. Trying a new bourbon tonight (Jim Beam Distiller's Cut), and watching The Hateful Eight off and on. Wife had her second round of chemo on Wednesday, and it's kicking her ass pretty hard this time. Four to six more to go, then 20 radiation sessions. She's tough, though.

Old Post Mar-17-2018 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

All is well around here.

I'm having so much fun now that I'm producing again. I'm weaning off all the supersaw fever I had in my twenties, but it sounds like I'm making sped up film soundtracks, which I suspect isn't a thing unless James Bond turns out to be a junglist. It's a shame I can't spend a day in a studio and/or spin records after I grade all the papers I'm supposed to read, but it's a nice hobby to have, I guess.

This is the track that had the "my world is mesmerised" line in it, by the way. This is probably the least wrong thing about it, heh.
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I'm here eating salmiakki and drinking beer.

This really doesn't look like a good combination... Although, given the gif I found, I'm sure it would be worse if you had salmiakki with Gatorade

Old Post Mar-17-2018 06:39  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

It really wasn't very good, but I desperately craved a snack, and that was all I had.

Old Post Mar-17-2018 09:34  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've spent too much money this week.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-17-2018 10:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Cold here again too. Snowed a few times this week so we hit up the slopes for the last couple times this season. After today that's it until next year.

Old Post Mar-17-2018 11:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
so much fun

sped up film soundtracks

junglist

nice hobby

Do find more hobby time

If this is wrong it's nice wrong

Old Post Mar-17-2018 13:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I bought a road bike! Also as you can see by the ground, it snowed here in the middle of March.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Mar-17-2018 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I'd scrub that "n" out and paint in a "t", but otherwise it looks good!

Old Post Mar-17-2018 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nice. Certainly a cut above my shitty £250 hybrid. Did I ever mention on here that I cycle to work every day?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-17-2018 15:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'd scrub that "n" out and paint in a "t", but otherwise it looks good!

Biatchi? You know there is an "i" on the end there

I like the sentiment though.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Nice. Certainly a cut above my shitty £250 hybrid. Did I ever mention on here that I cycle to work every day?

I believe I've seen you mention it, yes. I've barely ridden a bicycle at all in the last 10 years. Luckily I live really close to my work so I might start riding my bike instead of driving.

My good friend and my brother both ride bikes on long routes (my brother is doing a full Ironman triathlon this year) and they peer pressured me into getting one. I already swim and run quite a bit so why not complete the event? There is an Olympic triathlon distance this summer that I'm interested in. Hopefully I will be in decent enough shape to do it.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Mar-17-2018 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 151 it's cold again.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcompletely inexplicable mystery track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGirl Nobody - "Cages" (Lemon 8 Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread