Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JaniFromFinland
tranceaddict in training

, i spend lot of time in all over the internet , and i try to find some information about these tune , so let as know when you get the "12"

but if someone can confirm this great tune ,
we all would be a satisfied

Old Post Sep-24-2004 16:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JaniFromFinland Click here to Send JaniFromFinland a Private Message Add JaniFromFinland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by JaniFromFinland

, i spend lot of time in all over the internet , and i try to find some information about these tune , so let as know when you get the "12"

but if someone can confirm this great tune ,
we all would be a satisfied

yeah i'll let everyone know...i've also got an email into a friend so hopefully he'll respond to that soon

Old Post Sep-24-2004 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

ahhhh man...it's not the tune ...and it isn't that good

Old Post Sep-27-2004 22:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JaniFromFinland
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
ahhhh man...it's not the tune ...and it isn't that good

DAM`n

i really hope ,this is the correct ,
but if i found the REEAAALLLLL ONE ,then i let you know ,

Sorry about the wrong tune , my apology

Old Post Sep-28-2004 13:34  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JaniFromFinland Click here to Send JaniFromFinland a Private Message Add JaniFromFinland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

that's alright...i should've checked it out before buying it on the spur of the moment. keep the suggestions coming people...

Old Post Sep-29-2004 01:24 
formaggini
tranceaddict in training

muito bom o seu post, realmente vc é sensacional..valeu

Old Post Oct-07-2004 21:55  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for formaggini Click here to Send formaggini a Private Message Add formaggini to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by formaggini

okay, english?

Old Post Oct-21-2004 12:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by formaggini

Oh..Anyone to translate?...I think it's an important information....

-GtR-

Old Post Oct-27-2004 19:09  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

He just said this track is sensational...

Old Post Nov-01-2004 15:52  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Streakfury
Angrily Running Naked

Why was this thread stickied??

Old Post Nov-30-2004 17:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Streakfury Click here to Send Streakfury a Private Message Visit Streakfury's homepage! Add Streakfury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
Why was this thread stickied??

Your question doesn't make sense.

JaY

Old Post Dec-01-2004 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

i'm sure it was stickied because it is awesomest tune in this bitch! hehehehe

Old Post Dec-01-2004 21:17 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID - minimal prog track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrancaccio and Aisher - "Lovely Day" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread