Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
that ep is so win. <3

oddly enough i only knew this particular track through gu009; this is the first time i heard it in it's original form, unedited by sasha.

next:

Old Post Sep-11-2010 00:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Relatively new to the scene, Elfsong and Aeron Aether are producing some epic tracks these days.. The soundscaping is phenomenal. Proggy breaks.

Also this came up on the side panel in youtube. Mango, another decent producer.

release.

Old Post Sep-11-2010 01:03  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Ok last track from me for tonight. Here's a MASSIVE (and that's an understatement) one from '04. Unreleased

Old Post Sep-11-2010 01:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

<3 teh kosmas will post more of his stuff after.

equally as good as dnox beckers remix.

Old Post Sep-11-2010 01:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

yea im a big fan of aeron myself,

by the way toronto producers...

aeron is having a remix contest on a track you probably heard from him called twilight featuring catherine

Introduction:

Happy to announce our first offical remix competiton by one of our strongest artist Aeron Aether. Aeron has produced many top-charting tracks in various sub-genres of electronic music, including house, progressive, chill-out, and breaks. In 2009, he was named "Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2009" by industry heavyweight Matt Darey.

Contest Description:

Remix Aeron Aether's amazing progressive breaks track with Catherine's beautfiul vocal (you can listen to the full track on Beatport) into any genre you like for a chance to be signed to Morphosis Records! The winner remix and a runner up will be signed and released on the forthcoming Twilight single along with remixes from Inkfish and Mango!

Contest Details / Steps:

1. Download remix parts starting September 2th 2010.
2. Upload your remix using our dropbox from October 1th – October 31th 2010.
3. Judging phase begins November 1st 2010 and ends November 15th 2010.
4. The winner will be announced November 15th.
5. The EP containing all winning remixes will be released on Morphosis Records!

Contest Rules:

1. All entries must be composed of original or licensed samples.
2. All entries must be received by October 31th 2010.
3. All contest winners agree to submit a proper master in the requested format (16 bit, 44.100 kHz Wave) prior to the official release.
4. All entries received become the legal property of Morphosis Records and the contest winners will be required to sign an agreement prior to the official release.
5. By making a submission or entry into this contest you agree to these rules.

Download Remix Pack

Contest URL >

Old Post Sep-11-2010 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
lol what year is that vrk, sounds 99'

if it's not 99 it's 97 or 98

Old Post Sep-12-2010 11:02  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
next:

i like this one more than Resurrection '99 <--- nothing against this track however

Old Post Sep-12-2010 11:18  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH

Sasha opening with this track in his 2003 Glastonbury set is a whole lot of awesome.

This song pretty much defines that old school early 2000's dark progressive sound.

Soooooooooo good.

Old Post Sep-12-2010 11:38  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
Sasha opening with this track (Dekay - Beautiful Monday)in his 2003 Glastonbury set is a whole lot of awesome.

This song pretty much defines that old school early 2000's dark progressive sound.

Soooooooooo good.

i miss Dekay

Old Post Sep-12-2010 11:40  Croatia
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

does it get any better than this?? :

GU 021 Moscow
Sasha & Sander Kleinenberg New Yr's Kiss Mix 2002? (or 2001)

Old Post Sep-12-2010 11:48  Croatia
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
Sasha opening with this track in his 2003 Glastonbury set is a whole lot of awesome.

Soooooooooo good.

my absolute favorite from dekay, 10/10 geez, incredible.

im gonna start posting mistique music reviews and releases in here, hope you guys can support because quality progressive house is still being made.

Old Post Sep-12-2010 20:33  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

BEATPORT LINK <<

Release Date: Sep 7th, 2010
» Progressive / Progressive

01. Perspectus(Original mix)
02. Perspectus(Domased Electronica remix)
03. Perspectus(Timewave remix)

Old Post Sep-12-2010 20:49  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMore Than Likely A Marc O'Tool Production, If Not, Its An Easy One [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc et Claude - "The History Of Acid-House" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread