Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The first trance track you have ever heard
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

I gotta agree with Jukx here..It propably is The first rebirth. But In my opinion no one can say when ´trance´started. You can argue about that for years. Trance is just one of many subgenres from House and when it comes to house......The first house song was ripped by Joey Beltram. It was originally made by the Prodigy-Charly. So I guess we got them to thank.......

Old Post Nov-06-2000 13:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Well spoken by KieZie!!
Obviously someone who knows what he's talking about!!!!

kledder

Old Post Nov-06-2000 22:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

For me it was either Diving faces by Liquid child. What made my mind up was liberation by matt darey presents mash up.

Mike

Old Post Nov-07-2000 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ohm
tranceaddict

Not sure if I consider Blue Monday a trance song. Maybe that's because I've heard the original Joy Division version which is anything but trance (almost heavy metal) So I'll say the first trance toon I heard (even though I'd never heard of trance at the time) was

Opus 3 - It's a fine day

Old Post Nov-07-2000 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohm Click here to Send ohm a Private Message Add ohm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[Viper]
tranceaddict in training

I think the first trance track I heard was "Cygnus X - The Orange Theme" and i can't realy remember exactly when that was but around 95/96 or so. But I wasn't realy into trance back then, started with HappyHardcore -> Goa -> HardTrance -> PsyTrance and now Trance, but I still love those old Trax

Old Post Nov-08-2000 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for [Viper] Click here to Send [Viper] a Private Message Add [Viper] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I heard peeps who taped radio one and brought it back to canada and I was amazed to hear what u guys get to listen to in the UK... I love UK peeps cuz back in 94, one of them taught me about jungle and I have loved it since, although I got sidetracked by alternative (soooo messed) for a while..

latez...

I had (before I lost all my mp3s) both versions of opus 3's it's a fine day (I mean the trance mix and the original), I like the downtempo version better, check it out

Old Post Nov-08-2000 05:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joel Fielder
Senior trancEaddict

Yeah Jungle's quite manic; it's kind of taken a back seat over here recently though with the emergence of Garage from the underground....

Old Post Nov-08-2000 11:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Fielder Click here to Send Joel Fielder a Private Message Add Joel Fielder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stengus
tranceaddict in training

hmmm i started early in the 90th , but before this i listened to Kraftwerk and Sven Väth´s beginning stuff....(techno+trance) cant remember an explicit trance-track , but at this moment i think my tranceaddiction really startet with stuff like :

Aurora Borealis - The Milky Way (cant remember the date)
and ofcourse as our famous "HR3 Clubnight" Radiostation startet to play that Stuff (Sven Väth startet it 1993) - visit http://www.hr-online.de/hf/hr3/clubnight/index.html
(theyve got an playlist archive there)

and much more really classic stuff.....alot raves ago..... ;=)

Old Post Nov-09-2000 20:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for stengus Click here to Send stengus a Private Message Visit stengus's homepage! Add stengus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The first trance track you have ever heard
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHi, really need to know these tunes Please Help [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAquaflow - God's Creation [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread