Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by Andryuha
THe first half of his set sucked ass imo - too much electro. The second part was amazing.

I was a bit bummed out that I didn't get to meet any TAs. What the heck do you guys look like? I was the tall guy in a red "communist party" shirt.

i couldn't tell ya what anyone looked like except for this funny little dude named Nate in a plaid jacket that insisted on dancing..very slowly, with me. it was a trip. but i'm happy to see cleveland jumpin!
we need a good mix of electro/house/trance to keep the flow going, and considering hardly any DJs come through here on a regular basis, i'll take as much of anything as i can get!
next time we'll all have to plan a little bit better to meet up...have like a designated TA corner or something.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Mar-02-2008 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tru Events
tranceaddict

Just wanna thank everyone that came out to Grind and those that did not make it....We hope to see ya next month. I also wanna give you guys some dates to save. We have the biggest shows in the world coming to Cleveland in the upcoming months. I cannot give you some of the names yet due to contract restrictions with the DJS agents and when we are allowed to release the promotion etc., but I want you all to just trust me.

*March.21 - 2ND GRIND WITH KENNETH THOMAS @ TRAFFIC
*MARCH.22 - CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE @ TRAFFIC
*APRIL.5 - DARUDE @ TRAFFIC
*MAY.20 - _ _ _ @ METROPOLIS
*JUNE - _ _ _ _ _ _ @ METROPOLIS (Date TBA, but show a go!)

Thanks - M

Old Post Mar-02-2008 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tru Events Click here to Send Tru Events a Private Message Visit Tru Events's homepage! Add Tru Events to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tru Events
Just wanna thank everyone that came out to Grind and those that did not make it....We hope to see ya next month. I also wanna give you guys some dates to save. We have the biggest shows in the world coming to Cleveland in the upcoming months. I cannot give you some of the names yet due to contract restrictions with the DJS agents and when we are allowed to release the promotion etc., but I want you all to just trust me.

*March.21 - 2ND GRIND WITH KENNETH THOMAS @ TRAFFIC
*APRIL.5 - DARUDE @ TRAFFIC
*MAY.20 - _ _ _ @ METROPOLIS
*JUNE - _ _ _ _ _ _ @ METROPOLIS (Date TBA, but show a go!)

Thanks - M

Wow, that's an extremely nice line up so far. I'll definitely be attending these shows. I'm also really excited to see Darude. I went to both of his shows here in Cleveland and he didn't disappoint.

Old Post Mar-02-2008 19:44  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Igaryok
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Thanks for bringing Lawrence, now all we need is j00f.

Old Post Mar-02-2008 19:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Igaryok Click here to Send Igaryok a Private Message Add Igaryok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tru Events
tranceaddict

I had Double O Flemming here in 2002 @ Moda. Defo rips it! Darude has played for us 4 times in Cleveland with at minimum 800 people there everytime. Cleveland loves him, he is incredible for sure. Flawless mixing and track selection. He mostly plays his own stuff that no one has ever heard. He is an amazing producer too!

Old Post Mar-02-2008 20:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tru Events Click here to Send Tru Events a Private Message Visit Tru Events's homepage! Add Tru Events to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I had Double O Flemming here in 2002 @ Moda. Defo rips it! Darude has played for us 4 times in Cleveland with at minimum 800 people there everytime. Cleveland loves him, he is incredible for sure. Flawless mixing and track selection. He mostly plays his own stuff that no one has ever heard. He is an amazing producer too!

I agree. He seems to be getting better with his productions every year. You should also try bringing dallas superstars with him like 2 years ago.

Old Post Mar-02-2008 23:57  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:

thank god someone has some sense! he's been criticized by "mainstream" EDM standards for being weak...his home country thinks he's a bit of a joke, but i love him and everytime i've seen him he doesn't disappoint. sometimes i think its better to be not taken seriously so you have more room to grow and do your own thing--which he certainly does. always gets me on my feet :-D
SOOOO excited for this spring/summer in cleveland! again many many thanks to you Tru Pro for putting the fuel in the fire and making cleveland a really cool place to hang out :-D

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Mar-03-2008 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, look at april in Columbus thanks to Disco.

04.09.08 >> sasha & digweed @ karma
04.12.08 >> josh gabriel(gabriel & dresden) @ sugar
04.17.08 >> ferry corsten @ sugar
04.24.08 >> above & beyond @ sugar

Old Post Mar-05-2008 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
Wow, look at april in Columbus thanks to Disco.

04.09.08 >> sasha & digweed @ karma
04.12.08 >> josh gabriel(gabriel & dresden) @ sugar
04.17.08 >> ferry corsten @ sugar
04.24.08 >> above & beyond @ sugar

i'm definately going to try to work my schedule around Ferry and A&B in april. I don't think I'll see A&B at WMC even once, so i'll need it!!! know any good hotels close to sugar that don't cost a lot?? i can't do that drive again without sleeping somewhere first!

Old Post Mar-05-2008 18:26  United States
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Usually the hotels are pretty cheap, even right downtown. I'll see you at WMC with more info. You should drag a bunch of clevelanders down for those shows.

Old Post Mar-07-2008 00:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tru Events
tranceaddict

TRU & DISCO PRESENT:

DARUDE
Finland | Ultra Records | darude.com

Opening Set By:
Evasion (Cleveland | BAD ass | Jam Solid)

Date: Saturday April.05.08
Venue: Traffic Nightclub
City: Cleveland
State: Ohio
Time: 9pm-3am

TICKET INFO:
$10 Limited / $15 Advance / VIP tix & tables available!
WWW.WANTICKETS.COM
or
Grand Poo-Bas Record Shoppe (Detroit Rd. Lakewood Ohio)

EVENT INFO:
www.trunightlife.com
www.discoproductions.org
www.myspace.com/tazmo9
www.myspace.com/thediscoproductions
www.trafficnightclub.com
www.darude.com

DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR OTHER SHOWS COMING UP!

GRIND. KENNETH THOMAS @ TRAFFIC - FRIDAY MARCH.21

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE @ TRAFFIC - SATURDAY MARCH.22

Old Post Mar-07-2008 04:24  United States
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
Usually the hotels are pretty cheap, even right downtown. I'll see you at WMC with more info. You should drag a bunch of clevelanders down for those shows.

i need to MEET some cool clevelanders first...tried to get some people out for KT last week with less than stellar results..mainly me, alone dancing my ass off haha. can't say cleveland has got the enthusiasm i'd like to see...
pretty much everyone i know, from home in Philly to the new home of Cleveland doesn't like EDM at all, so i usually go alone.
I'll work on raising that army though!
PM me with your # so we can meet up at one of the fiasco parties at WMC!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2008 04:51  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread