Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.12.31 Steve Angello @ Roseland NYE 2011
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sot
shure!

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
Since we are on the topic of NYE, man I would love to rent out a loft that could hold like 100 people and just have a party of my own...

good music, good people, no breakin the bank.

let's do this bra...i'm down

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Sep-28-2010 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
he couldnt pack out deko?
what drug are you on? place was rammmmmmed lol

Yo, I thought I was trippin, because I remember my friend telling me that it was insanity that night.....yeah she said it was wayyy too packed at Deko!

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

just to clarify on the Angello at DEKO #s

his Dec gig was packed to brim: 950

his march gig only did 400 due to the severe rain storm/ hurricane like conditions that flooded almost all possible routes of getting to the venue

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coolestrl
Simon Patterson Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
he couldnt pack out deko?
what drug are you on? place was rammmmmmed lol

he would not know, he just come to watch the opening act then manages to get kicked out

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coolestrl Click here to Send coolestrl a Private Message Add coolestrl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by coolestrl
he would not know, he just come to watch the opening act then manages to get kicked out

scoops: yeah you are right, bc the gig she was talking about was December for her birthday.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

im still waiting for the M2 event to be rescheduled and i opted to not get my money back from them cause they were gonna bring him back.... guess i have a phone call to make

Old Post Sep-28-2010 20:33  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
im still waiting for the M2 event to be rescheduled and i opted to not get my money back from them cause they were gonna bring him back.... guess i have a phone call to make

per Area... Harrah's Pool will honor the M2 tix on Oct 23 when Steve Angello plays there

***saw it posted on an Area's FB page***

Old Post Sep-28-2010 20:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by coolestrl

yea all because of that cheap whore
shes the most easy girl that side of the hudson river
moral of that night: bro's before hoe's

Old Post Sep-28-2010 20:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
per Area... Harrah's Pool will honor the M2 tix on Oct 23 when Steve Angello plays there

***saw it posted on an Area's FB page***

good to know! thanks bro

Old Post Sep-28-2010 21:05  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
good to know! thanks bro

ravracer, jmauro and i are going down to the show at harrah's +15. let me know if you want in!

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Yo, I thought I was trippin, because I remember my friend telling me that it was insanity that night.....yeah she said it was wayyy too packed at Deko!

Yeah, he is a huge draw here nowadays.

Plus, considering its NYE, I'm sure there will be other acts on the bill.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
good to know! thanks bro

Yea that was me that actually made that comment on facebook and they responded saying they would honor them. I actually just had received my check in the mail for the refund that day.

I'm pretty sure they can also honor the ticket for NYE since its about the same price.

Old Post Sep-29-2010 00:57  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.12.31 Steve Angello @ Roseland NYE 2011
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor - Musicbox in Manchester ID (10-2008) [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBk- "Revolution" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread