Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
you asked for it, I shall deliver:

SIKK!!!

LOL! GOLDEN!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 08:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"Exhibit A: Christmas Lightshow"

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Last edited by Swamper on Dec-07-2006 at 08:55

Old Post Dec-07-2006 08:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeidoo
Bored.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 08:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeidoo Click here to Send Zeidoo a Private Message Add Zeidoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blipvert
Senior tranceaddict

this thread made my brain die a little

Old Post Dec-07-2006 12:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Blipvert Click here to Send Blipvert a Private Message Visit Blipvert's homepage! Add Blipvert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blipvert
Senior tranceaddict

this thread made my brain die a little

Old Post Dec-07-2006 12:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Blipvert Click here to Send Blipvert a Private Message Visit Blipvert's homepage! Add Blipvert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

If any of you can do it this well, I'd love to actually videotape, no joke.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 13:26  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi26
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

"Exhibit A: Christmas Lightshow"

hehehehehe...

Awesome !!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 13:33  India
Click Here to See the Profile for adi26 Click here to Send adi26 a Private Message Add adi26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
ALLRIGHT...dont forget to give me a high 5 when you see me...ill give you the trippiest light show you ever got. When i was at Guvernment when BT was supposed to come but didnt, but pete tong still was amazing, i gave like 20 lightshows, about 5 people sat through the whole thing...the rest made me stop, said they were trippin out to badly...so if you see me just say "hey, arent you that guy from TA that like giving people trippy lightshows"...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Hughes Click here to Send Claude Hughes a Private Message Add Claude Hughes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Buddy, you talk like you have big game. I'll ruin you in a lightshow battle. You won't even know what hit you.

Punk ass.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Hughes Click here to Send Claude Hughes a Private Message Add Claude Hughes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Nah yo. It's all about battling and showing off yo skillz. Don't talk all big like that when you can't even man up to a challange.

Shit.

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:15  Canada
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hahahaha Claude Hughes.....WHOOSH!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I am 100% gonna seek you out for a lightshow--do not disappoint hehe

If I don't manage to find you, keep an eye out for me: I'm too tall and my head is too shaven not to notice me hehe......plus, I will, of course, be wearing an interesting shirt

Looking forward to the show!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSatoshi [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardy Hard - "The Silversurfer 2003" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread