Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > A question about parking near SPACE during MMW?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

A question about parking near SPACE during MMW?

Now, I had a question. I just realized that Space is usually open from 10pm the day before until 3-5PM the next day and I'm even more sure that SPACE will go in later during that week. So if I park there during MMW for lets say Markus on Saturday night and after his set wander over to Bayfront for Ultra on Sunday what happens?

Also what does the parking near SPACE usually cost during that week. Last year I only went to Ultra and I took the metro the entire weekend.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-02-2012 19:29  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

good question....as far as price, i remember payinf 10 and 20...depending....and i also remember parking at a lot for ultra, and leaving it there until we left the club at like 4am

Old Post Mar-02-2012 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

College Station Garage (Garage 3)
190 NE 3rd ST
Miami, FL 33132
Distance: 0.03 miles away
Parking Hours:
M-Sun (Open 24 hours)
Payment Method:
Monthly, Daily Parking, Payonfoot, Automated Attendant
Garage Parking
Parking Rate:
1hr: $4.00
2hr: $8.00
3hr: $12.00
Early Bird: $8.00
All day: $16.00
Saturday and Sunday All day: $5.00

Wondering if prices will change that weekend.

If it doesn't, holy shit I found my place to park.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-02-2012 19:51  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

i might have parked there once too...its a flat rate, but it wasnt $5!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 19:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

parking is always jacked way up for ultra. doubt you'll find anything close for under 25. 2010 i paid 25 right next to space.

as for staying the whole night and day. no idea there. i know ive had a few too many before at space and then ended up leaving the car and picking it up sometime the next afternoon (never a problem) when its the only car left in the lot but that wasnt during wmc when there was so much other shit going on.

honestly doubt theyll tow you or anything, itll probably just sit there but who knows.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArminD1981
Winter Musik Conference

yeah bro, those rates dont apply for WMC/MMC like Pat said they jack the prices up big time.
across the street from Space expect to pay at least 25 bucks (if not more)

Old Post Mar-03-2012 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArminD1981 Click here to Send ArminD1981 a Private Message Add ArminD1981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

i was pondering renting a car to save cab fare but it seems like all the BS parking fees and dealing with homeless peoeple slashing your tires cancels the benefit

Old Post Mar-03-2012 18:13  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

I'm just gonna metro it unless I need to have my car down there. 4 dollar parking and 1-2 for fare.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 23:35  Puerto Rico
MJM74
FL Mod

They will raise the prices the later it gets... They may start @ 10-15 dollars starting @ 10pm (maybe a little higher0 from there on fwd they will raise the price every hour or so. They know the later it gets the more money they can make. I remember a few times driving around trying find parking... When i cane around the block the same spot I drove by went up 10 bucks I even saw some as much as 30 for parking.

Just to give you a heads up.

WMC 2010 EVENTS LIST -<---Click on Link

Old Post Mar-17-2012 17:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for MJM74 Click here to Send MJM74 a Private Message Add MJM74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > A question about parking near SPACE during MMW?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBodyrox - "Yeah Yeah" (D Ramirez remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread