Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 228
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I have fourteen etsies.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Here man.. I'll delete my Friday thread and you can remake yours. I been down that road, for starters booze won't help just make matters worse. Do some research on health insurance in your country because treatment can get expensive and it does work, don't end up like that guy omnisphere in the music forum...he thinks being medicated is bs..go over your symptoms with a therapist immediately, we don't want you to end up suicidal or anything like that. If your feeling that down then go to the nearest hospital and get checked out.

I'm also selling my last 2 synths just like you told me, don't need em.

For starters, you need to eat well and have a good balance of carbs, fats, and proteins. I take alot of supplements, I mean a lot. Hitting rock bottom scared the shit outta me and I make progress each day and out.

Exercise is also key to relieve stress, well everyone knows that.

For someone like myself to get better is something of a rarity but I heard and seen what is actually possible.

I think you can get mentally healthier then most who walk the same path because you weren't born with it and also its somewhat a mild case of depression.

But listen to this, go untreated, things will only get worse and result in actual real crazyness like bipolar disorder than from there it goes to schizophrenia.

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Sep-07-2019 at 01:12

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
So Tool is performing live in your time zone. They donít even stream in my time zone. I have to go out in my garage fire up the car and play the old 10.000 days CD because the only place I have a CD player is in my car in my garage where I can suffocate from carbon monoxide from listening to Tool on CD in my car 10.000 days and a time zone away risking my life in my garage. Well my life isnít worth living anyway so I might just die to the Rosetta Stone as I donít understand what theyíre singing about anyway. Suicide by car exhaust- Mission accomplished.

Also felt like this is quotable. Defs. This is Real Chill.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Defs donít do any of that though. Listen. To Juan. Iím a jerk. Juan is a good guy. Donít do anything rash.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:02 
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
Defs donít do any of that though. Listen. To Juan. Iím a jerk. Juan is a good guy. Donít do anything rash.

Shut up and do the mix I been waiting....

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

There are rainbows and rabbits, sunrises and sunsets. A million apparitions and a zillion broken inhibitions one can traverse. One must not become bored or wallow in despair as there are innumerable moments left to bear. Each avenue heaves in whispers, faint esprers and embers, willíoíwisps and cinders, the bleak and fragrant seconds spent ambling in anger.

To know that there are voids that one can escape to and contemplate on the futility of mortality is actually a neat thing that can be approached from the third person. And once approached from the third person, the ability to observe it dispassionately can be constructive and beautiful.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:07 
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Every Friday I wake up fully rested, bursting of positive energy and optimistic about what the day may bring. I donít know why Iím rested on Fridays because after a full week of work I should be tired but I guess itís that feeling of opportunities for the weekend that just get me going.

Today was no different. I woke up with a smile on my face ready to take on this beautiful day and I figured, as I always do on Fridays, letís go to TA and make a thread about it. I know positive energy is contagious and what would be better than to make one of you feel like I do on Fridays.

I guess time zones isnít in my favor. I log in on this amazing social media, navigate to the relax and chat about anything section eager to make a Friday thread to spread positivity only then to discover, as I do any other Friday, that somebody else have made a Friday thread.

Why does this happen to me? What have I done to deserve to be put down every Friday only because I live in a less fortunate time zone? Every Friday is the same. The roller coaster is unbearable to the level Iím considering to leave social media for ever.

A few weeks back I though I had my break. I saw a lot of Friday threads but none was made on that day, Friday a few weeks back. This was my opportunity. Finally for once in my 16 year online life all other social media members and admins from more fortunate time zones had either forgot what day it was or just didnít care, now it is my time.

I made my very first Friday thread ever so proud even managed to use a nice meme reference in the title. The thread was popular. More than 3 pages in just a few hours. Well 3 pages to us regular joes, not 3 pages for a mod with super advanced settings, that is way too much to hope for in any relaxation and small talk section thread these days.

Almost a week went by. My Friday thread was almost on top amongst all the other less popular and old Friday threads with no real content. I was looking forward to maybe get the chance to repeat my success the next day with yet another Friday thread. I couldnít sleep Thursday. No way could I sleep so I could just as well use the time for something useful browsing the new TA 2.0 human machine interface only to discover two really post traumatic stress syndrome matters. A) TA 2.0 is lagging wtf do I do now??? And B) Juan accidentally forgot to put Friday 225 in his Friday thread title the week before but at some point during the week corrected his thread making mine redundant.....

There was already a Friday thread for that Friday I thought I had the chance to post a Friday thread. My mind was blown and I shat bricks and I didnít read lol. Never have I been so depressed and devastated, only philosophoraptor could help me now. I figured I delete my Friday thread and all my posts since that day, Friday a few weeks back hoping no one would discover my big mistake. But someone did and now I donít see how I can continue my online life since 16 years ago. I thought at least Iíd make a 27 year long online life to join that cool club.

Anyhow. I wanted to see again this morning whether all hope was still out. I log in to the chat room and the ambient section and for the first time with no hope and optimism only to see yet another Friday thread posted by someone from a more fortunate time zone posting a Friday thread when really I needed to do so myself. It didnít help that the original poster posted a picture of a blood gushing animated cow in my face just to rub it in my face how much more carbon dioxide you guys over in that time zone produce while laughing in our face when you make Friday threads with absolutely no effort. Itís all so simple for you isnít it? You donít know how fortunate you are yet Iím suspecting that you do, you just like to mock the rest of the world from your amurica.

Well no longer. Iím done trying to make Friday threads too late. This is my last Friday thread post in the massage room. You will probably do better off without me. This is my worst Friday ever. Why is everting so difficult. Whatís the meaning of life. Why Iím here to begin with and why did just me have to be born on this social media era in a less
Fortunate time zone. Cry me a river to escape in. This is my last threads.

Cherís and good night.

quote:
So Tool is performing live in your time zone. They donít even stream in my time zone. I have to go out in my garage fire up the car and play the old 10.000 days CD because the only place I have a CD player is in my car in my garage where I can suffocate from carbon monoxide from listening to Tool on CD in my car 10.000 days and a time zone away risking my life in my garage. Well my life isnít worth living anyway so I might just die to the Rosetta Stone as I donít understand what theyíre singing about anyway. Suicide by car exhaust- Mission accomplished.

LOLOLOLOLOL

But yeah, my second time seeing them in 2 years.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

I feel bad for palm (Zak) even tho he mocked me when I was off meds and still reminds me each day he gets frustrated with my posts.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:15  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

LOL Palm

Old Post Sep-07-2019 01:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

No problem champ

Old Post Sep-07-2019 02:06  United States
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
Quoted for posterity. Would you like a silhouette of my penis, embossed in amber?

I'll trade you the diarrhea i put in my dehydrator, then spice grinder for that

Old Post Sep-07-2019 15:53  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

not normally one to double post but I had to share this.

I've developed a recipe to take the perfect piss. I leave it in people's, bars', restaurants' toilet bowls without flushing. I feel like a g o d after they witness my glory.

I will publish it in my memoir one day or you can buy it off me. I would also consider sharing it free of charge with certain board members. This is actually legit. I don't scam. Will refund if not satisfied.

Edit: it's crafted for appearance, aroma, and texture.

Old Post Sep-07-2019 16:28  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 228
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread