Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Progressive breaks - enlighten me
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Thumbs up Progressive breaks - enlighten me

Please recommend me your favourite progressive breaks tracks for the dancefloor.

Atm, I'm really into this track:

Last edited by Salegon on Jul-10-2013 at 00:21

Old Post Jul-09-2013 23:28  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

bedrock - the forge

Old Post Jul-10-2013 00:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-10-2013 00:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-10-2013 05:21  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-10-2013 06:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

also orchid - still searching, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...73436327&sr=8-1 it is here but incorrectly labelled as space design

Old Post Jul-10-2013 07:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vinnie97
Supreme tranceaddict

Three staples of my collection (making them veritable oldies):

Old Post Jul-10-2013 10:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vinnie97 Click here to Send vinnie97 a Private Message Add vinnie97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Jul-10-2013 22:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

Old Post Jul-11-2013 00:13  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I think you'll like these:

Close Your Eyes [Progressive Breaks] by Jack Moss on Mixcloud

Spaced [2013 Remaster] by Jack Moss on Mixcloud

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Jul-11-2013 01:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Not all the tracks are breaks but lots of good old proggy stuff from a talented producer. Including some of my favorites like Flaming June remix and Remember remix.

http://phrakture.bandcamp.com/album...emix-collection

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Jul-11-2013 03:18  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Peter Martin was responsible for some of the finest in Progressive Breaks when it was at it's height eight or so years ago:

Old Post Jul-11-2013 12:14  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Progressive breaks - enlighten me
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread