Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BiG MiKE
:-|

Nice mix, Jason! Peak time continues

Soundcloud

Old Post Jul-25-2011 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BiG MiKE Click here to Send BiG MiKE a Private Message Visit BiG MiKE's homepage! Add BiG MiKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RyanVice
Supreme tranceaddict

FILTHY!

Downloading when i get home

Old Post Jul-25-2011 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RyanVice Click here to Send RyanVice a Private Message Add RyanVice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZelevTHC
Junior tranceaddict

really really impressive transitions as well as excellent track selection kept everybody in that place going until closing. great mix jason, can't wait till you get a headlining set at Pacha again...

Old Post Jul-25-2011 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ZelevTHC Click here to Send ZelevTHC a Private Message Visit ZelevTHC's homepage! Add ZelevTHC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

DJF Trance Tournament Mix

Hey everyone. I recently entered the DJForums 2011 Trance Tourney, and I figured I'd share my mix with all of you.

http://www.djfbattles.com/battles/T...vs-DeltaV-1.mp3

I'm currently in round 2, and hopefully this mix will win me a spot in the semi-finals. None of you will be able to vote for me as you have to have at least 50 posts on the forums, but it'd be cool to hear what you all think of the mix!

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jul-26-2011 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames
thisistheturningpoint.com

Back at it again with a special promotional mix for July. Again, a perfect blend of new, old, and classics in the compilation. Guy J opens up with his tech house groove from 'Sahara', one of my favorites from his '1000 Words' Album. Chris Fortier is a name that I recently broke out of my record box after randomly placing track 2 on the platter. That bassline was a perfect follow up to Guy J. Cid Inc. never ceases to amaze me coming in at 3 with his remix of Carlos Fox's 'In The Corner' a tune that I play in almost all of my recent live sets. Always a great reaction from the crowd when they feel this one. And I am surprised I overlooked this tune at track 4, another Chris Fortier track from 2008, and amazing progressive techno banger called 'Sunday Is A Travel Day' with Error Error on the uncanny remix. Have patience though because it's a long track, but worth it nonetheless! Mistiquemusic is a label I always find great tracks on, and track 5 is a perfect example of just that. Another deep progressive techno tune from Michael & Levan, along with some dreamy melodies, its a prefect blend of light & dark.
As we get to the turning point, Robert Nickson brings us into the realms of melodic uplifters with his 2004 remix of 'Echoing Waves' by Sonar Methods. Has that old school signature 2004 Nickson flowing super saw that def brought me back! Running man follows through as always with one of his latest and greatest, 'Falling' which is def gonna be a mainstay in my CD wallet. A name that I have been following for am minute now - 'Ultimate' continues to produce perfect quality trance music the way it should be with his latest tune "Departures'. And another name that is going to be a HUGE hit in the near future, Des McMahon releases 'Autumn Air', a more melodic driven trancer under Spellbinding Recordings. Def keep and ear and eye out for the young talent based out of the east coast as well!
Back to classics, no other than the tech trance heavyweight Oliver Lieb, under his 'The Ambush' alias brings you a real techno influenced euphoric trance tune called 'Acapulco', another one of my favorites from the legend. And 2 names that remain consistent and true to the genre, Sequentia brings us 'Niagara' his latest hands in the air contribution, followed by Temple One's Remix of 'Let Me Survive' to close out.

Visit www.facebook.com/roryjamesmusic for further info….

http://soundcloud.com/roryjames
www.twitter.com/roryjamesmusic

Download RoryJames July 2011 Promo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/333j08

Progressive House, Progressive Techno, Progressive Trance, Trance

1. Guy J - Sahara [2011 Bedrock]
2. Woven - Solder Me (Chris Fortier Dubbed Edit) [2004 Fade Records]
3. Carlos Fox - In The Corner (Cid Inc. Remix) [2011 Fragments Records]
4. Chris Fortier - Sunday Is A Travel Day (Error Error Remix) [2008 EQ Grey]
5. Michael & Levan ft. Stiven Rivic - Basic Story [2011 Mistiquemusic]
6. Incolumis - Tecabrali (Calibrated Mix) [2011 JOOF]
7. Sonar Methods - Echoing Waves (Robert Nickson Remix) [2004 Somatic Sense]
8. Running Man - Falling [2011 Silent Shore White]
9. Ultimate - Departure [2011 Timeline Music]
10. Des McMahon - Autumn Air [2011 Spellbinding Records]
11. The Ambush - Acapulco [2004 Magik Musik]
12. Ferrin & Morris & Sequentia - Niagara [2011 Enhanced]
13. Fast Distance & Dimension ft. Anthya - Let Me Survive (Temple One Remix) [2011 Infrasonic]

Enjoy!

Twitter

Old Post Jul-26-2011 20:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
also i noticed that this thread was actually the original thread for my all 80s mixes that was combined to make this thread..i never realized that!

Nope, its cuz I merged it, and yours was older than the original download thread

Old Post Jul-27-2011 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

RoryJames Live @ Tomorrowland Festival (Belgium) 22/7/2011 - TranceAddict Stage

Hey everyone, got around to uploading my set that a lot of you have been asking for from the Tomorrowland 2011 Festival in Belgium last Friday. Started this one out with a bit of an older progressive house tune from 2001 which some of you may recognize For first time listeners, fyi I start out a bit on the slower side, and gradually build it into peak time uplifters. I also started the recording a bit late so I faded the first track in. Was an amazing experience to spin at one, if not the biggest dance festival in the world, and a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet and play alongside such big names and talents. Hope to play with them again really soon! And how could I forget?…what is a mix without a few great classics?! Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did in the booth!

Downlaod RoryJames Live @ Tomorrowland Festival (Belgium) 22/7/2011 - TranceAddict Stage

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gcr331

Progressive/Trance

1. Bipath - Paranoize (Flip Path) [2001 SAW Recordings]
2. Alan Fitzpatrick - Involve [2010 Bedrock]
3. Carlos Fox - In The Corner (Cid Inc. Remix) [2011 Fragments Recordings]
4. Hammer & Bennett - Language [2005 Electronic Elements]
5. Jaco - Karma [2011 Enhanced]
6. Ultimate - Towards Destiny [2010 Timeline Music]
7. Jaco - Uncertainty (Stonevalley Remix) [2011 Enhanced]
8. Andy Moor - Halcyon (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [2006 Armind]
9. Des McMahon - Autumn Air [2011 Spellbinding]
10. RoryJames - Quake [2011]
11. Mojado ft. Mr. Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision Mix) [2003 Magik Musik]

Twitter

Old Post Jul-29-2011 00:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BiG MiKE
:-|

^^Nice, dude!

Soundcloud

Old Post Jul-29-2011 01:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BiG MiKE Click here to Send BiG MiKE a Private Message Visit BiG MiKE's homepage! Add BiG MiKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Myself and Chris Luzz at Re:Set (Boston) 8.17.11

http://www.chrisluzz.com/reset/ReCa...ick%20Barry.mp3

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Aug-19-2011 23:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

Hey everyone since I tend to dwell on the deeper side at times, the guys at Digitally Imported suggested I do a full on progressive mix compilation for the Progressive Channel. It was aired today, August 24th 2011. I named this mix 'Same Difference', and it showcases the deeper, more sensual side of my DJ repertoire. As usual, the tension gradually builds as the mix moves forward, with progressive house into a bit of some progressive techno influenced sounds. Supported some of my favorite progressive house and progressive techno artists who are constantly churning out quality, pure, and real underground tunes. With the assistance of these talents such as Mod Civil, Bipath, Cid Inc., and Lank along with many more, this is a mix that displays how the building blocks of a DJ set are cemented together from the ground up. Take a walk with me on the deeper side for a change and Enjoy The Journey!
www.facebook.com/roryjamesmusic

Tech House, Progressive House, Progressive Techno

Download RoryJames pres. 'Same DIfference' www.DI.FM 8/24/11

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqvxoi

Twitter

Last edited by RoryJames on Aug-27-2011 at 22:25

Old Post Aug-27-2011 18:06 
AMOROSO
Junior tranceaddict

Nervous Afterhours Radio - August 27, 2011 - DJ Amoroso - Hour 1

Check out my 1st hour on "Nervous Records Afterhours Radio" from last Saturday on PartyFM here: http://soundcloud.com/amoroso/nervous82711-1

Nervous Afterhours Radio - August 27, 2011 - Hour 1 by AMOROSO

Photobucket

NERVOUS AFTERHOURS
THE RADIO SHOW!!

Saturdays Afterhours/Sunday mornings
3:00AM - 6:00AM on PARTY FM

Featuring the biggest DJ's in New York... and the World!!

In da mix this week...
DJ AMOROSO (me!)

105.3FM in Suffolk
or any where across the globe at: HTTP://WWW.PARTYMUSICLEADER.COM

Old Post Aug-31-2011 22:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMOROSO Click here to Send AMOROSO a Private Message Visit AMOROSO's homepage! Add AMOROSO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limin_li
Asian Mafioso Nerdbot

Limin Li Live in the mix right now!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/essen...e-fm-studio-cam

come chat with me on here and on facebook!

Old Post Sep-02-2011 00:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for limin_li Click here to Send limin_li a Private Message Add limin_li to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTECHNO - From a mauro picotto set (2003) [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhoebus Feat. Despina Vandi – Come Along Now [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread