Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 272: Smoke Weed Every Day
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Do not ever insult valak

Old Post Jul-19-2020 23:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Is that Vulva's sister?

Old Post Jul-19-2020 23:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Must. Resist. Joke.

Old Post Jul-20-2020 00:45  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Must. Resist. Joke.

Now when do you ever do that?

Old Post Jul-20-2020 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I was going to say that your dad joke attempts are so bad that at least it's a lucky thing that your girls can say, "He's not our fathers," to anyone within earshot.

Old Post Jul-20-2020 00:50  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

LOL, yeah, many of them are truly cringe worthy. If it's any consolation, the majority of those are intentional, just to get the cringe out of the recipient. With regards to whatever they choose to call me, I honestly always left that up to them. They could call me by my name, step-dad, dad...whatever. I was never the "oh, I pay the bills up in here, so you have to call me X" type. But I totally understand your joke and no "offense" taken, if that's the right word.

Old Post Jul-20-2020 00:55  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

IMO, if possible you should fuck their biological father’s ass. If their BF’s of are age you should fuck them in the ass also. Those are power moves

Old Post Jul-20-2020 02:56  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Heysus Chreestos!

Old Post Jul-20-2020 02:58  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Speaking of bad jokes, whatever happened to IGK?

Old Post Jul-20-2020 04:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
You def strike me as a guy that's never eaten box.

Whistling through the wheatfield?

Old Post Jul-20-2020 09:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

5:20 AM on Monday morning already? The weekends go too quickly. Time for coffee, and I'm out of the good stuff. That's no way to start a Monday. But shit coffee is better than no coffee. I don't even know what this is. It was dry canned in a mason jar in December of 2019.

Old Post Jul-20-2020 10:21  United States
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Speaking of bad jokes, whatever happened to IGK?

Probably settled down, had kids..

Old Post Jul-20-2020 10:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 272: Smoke Weed Every Day
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #6 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFloorfilla - Sex Is Danger [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread