Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
Shit... Sorry guys

Here is the TA Meet-up info:

Time:
9:45am-11:00pm Yes I know it is early but I need to be at the Spundae float before 12.

Place:
Metreon Park
Addy:101 4th St # 500
San Francisco, CA 94103

I hope too see you all there!

I just noticed the 11:00pm !!!!!

Old Post Sep-22-2006 15:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
11:00pm Yes I know it is early

Yeah, too early for me!

Old Post Sep-22-2006 15:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by camsr
Santa Rosa, 60 miles up the 101. Takes an Hour to get there. Then I plan on lunch in the city

haha i have a friend that lives there.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Sep-22-2006 19:20  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camsr
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
haha i have a friend that lives there.

Haha cool, who is it? I might know them

Old Post Sep-23-2006 03:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for camsr Click here to Send camsr a Private Message Add camsr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

someone make a sign

Old Post Sep-23-2006 03:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aralemomdadok
Senior tranceaddict

I should meet up with some fellow TAs! I'll see you all there.

Sorry for being a n00b, but is there a specific outfit that I should be wearing for this?

Old Post Sep-23-2006 04:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for aralemomdadok Click here to Send aralemomdadok a Private Message Add aralemomdadok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by aralemomdadok
I should meet up with some fellow TAs! I'll see you all there.

Sorry for being a n00b, but is there a specific outfit that I should be wearing for this?

Comfortable shoes, you'll be on your feet for a while.

Other than that I think you will find pretty much anything goes. Including full nudity. But please don't be one of those people.

Old Post Sep-23-2006 06:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aralemomdadok
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Esper256
But please don't be one of those people.

don't worry... I won't be naked. you wouldn't want to see it anyways

would any of you advise backpack carrying?

Old Post Sep-23-2006 06:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for aralemomdadok Click here to Send aralemomdadok a Private Message Add aralemomdadok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp me ID from which pvd liveset is this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeller & Farley - "The Rising Sun" (Bedrock Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread