Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

Thanks for the recommendation friend

I agree , and hopefully his health recovers

I am planning to go to asot 1000 and I would like to see some of these guys spin then , because they rarely make it out to vancouver , just not enough of a market

Old Post Nov-30-2018 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Ciaran McAuley:
Never fade away little one...

Never Fade Away (Benthe) is a track I wrote for Benthe Beerepoot a 5 year old girl who suffered a severe progressive rare disease. She lived in a loving home surrounded by a trance family, music always made her smile. Unfortunately Benthe passed away on Saturday so much earlier then we ever could have imagined but in great loving care of her parents Jeroen and Merlijn and her big brother Tijmen Beerepoot. I never met Benthe in person but with the regular updates and videos from her nurse the loss truly hit me. My thoughts have been with them, I wish them all the love and light in the world.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-01-2018 20:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Like it or not, it's free to download:

https://soundcloud.com/nicholsonoff...on-remix-master

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-02-2018 20:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Loving this one!

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2018 17:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

you guys gotta post old uplifting (1994-2007). we have more than enough modern uplifting posts. well produced would be preferred. let's make this thread better.

Old Post Dec-08-2018 09:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023
you guys gotta post old uplifting (1994-2007). we have more than enough modern uplifting posts. well produced would be preferred. let's make this thread better.

I wouldn't mind if there was a separate thread for that, as I like to post new uplifting tracks as from this Slovenian producer Steem SL:

Old Post Dec-08-2018 15:01  Netherlands
LoveHate

i appreciate all of you posting classics,

but my trance goes as far back as 2006...thats when i got into the music, and that whole era really shaped who i am today musically..

this is in my top ten of 2018 .....much love

Old Post Dec-10-2018 13:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Although Will Atkinson is crazy as a door (Dutch saying) he does make great tracks. After the first try at Luminosity this remix got released today:
Sunlounger, Zara - Lost feat. Zara (Will Atkinson Extended Remix)

Here followed by the also amazing Seventh Heaven @Luminosity:

Bought this one in October and listening it in my car I noticed I even enjoyed it more than when I bought it. It's just makes me feel happy, and finally one with male vocals again.

Kyau & Albert - Under Your Spell (Lostly Extended Remix)

Last edited by Trance-M on Dec-15-2018 at 17:06

Old Post Dec-14-2018 22:03  Netherlands
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

I said classic uplifting. like from the 90's and early 2000's.

been on an Agnelli & Nelson binge.

Last edited by crazydave023 on Dec-15-2018 at 13:39

Old Post Dec-15-2018 12:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I'm very happy this beautiful tribute for a little 5 year old Dutch girl called Benthe who died earlier this year now has reached the number 1 position at the Beatport Trance Top 100:

Old Post Dec-16-2018 17:03  Netherlands
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023
I said classic uplifting. like from the 90's and early 2000's.

Stop whining!
2002:

Old Post Dec-17-2018 21:29  Netherlands
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Jerom - EOYC 2018 on AH.fm 26-12-2018

01 Jerom - Sunrise Vision (Dreamy Emotional Remix)
02 Anoikis vs. Jerom - Free Your Mind (Extended Mix)
03 Sava - Black Rainbow (Extended Mix)
04 Anthony Yarranton - The Embrace (Terry Bones Remix)
05 Ciro Visone & Semper T - The Rhythm Of Life (Original Mix)
06 Anoikis vs. Jerom - Synergy (Original Mix)
07 Anoikis vs. Jerom - Never Forget (Extended Mix)
08 Cederquist - When Light Falls (Settler Extended Remix)
09 Nikolauss - Lifdagar (Original Mix)
10 Tonerush - Hypogean Gaol (Extended Mix)
11 One Pale Ghost - Crossroads (Matt Farmer Extended Remix)

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Dec-27-2018 11:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother old track!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMike Macaluso - "The Final Chapter" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread