Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
the beautiful people post their pics as avatars

I agree

Old Post May-10-2012 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

SternSound will be securing the production for the Venue and sound checking before hand with the headliners.

Old Post May-10-2012 05:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i can't wait to ask whoever is djing to play tiesto-fly

Old Post May-10-2012 06:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I might be down if I am in town and this actually happens...

Old Post May-11-2012 16:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll bring the GoGo's and the alcohol. You guys bring the rest. I got this.

Old Post May-15-2012 00:19  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
i can't wait to ask whoever is djing to play tiesto-fly

Cued up and ready to be dropped. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzy04MwQHt0

Old Post May-15-2012 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by wackadoo
Cued up and ready to be dropped. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzy04MwQHt0

One of the top comments is "Thumbs up if you think DJ Tiesto is the top DJ of this century."
of the century! that's some serious shit

Old Post May-15-2012 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wackadoo
Got that right! Max Vangelli or any of his posse, are not welcome to play. Sorry!

dang minaya is OUT! lol

Old Post May-15-2012 05:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

don't forget!

Old Post Jun-03-2012 01:06  United States
Quazar
still likes trance

In honor of bigperf, everyone who shows up should have to say "I'm on the comp list" in order to get in.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jun-03-2012 01:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Fuck the comp list for this...you have to pay me to make an appearance. Quasar its chill that you like paying for things as opposed to NOT paying. you can pay for my cable bill.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 04:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I am disappoint.

Old Post Jul-27-2012 09:47  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone help me out with this tune? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunday Club - "Healing Dream" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread