Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Buying tickets? Selling tickets?
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mrplow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by london_ta
Anyone selling Get Lost @ Electric Pickle tickets? PM me if you are!

they sell some tickets at the door if you get there really early.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 15:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrplow Click here to Send mrplow a Private Message Add mrplow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mrplow
they sell some tickets at the door if you get there really early.

10am early enough?

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrplow
tranceaddict in training

probably not haha. im not sure how early is early. its just what i have heard. im sure that if you get there in the first hour you should be good but there's no start time yet. also, im pretty sure people who bought tickets online have to show their ID/ credit card to get in so they can't resell their ticket.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrplow Click here to Send mrplow a Private Message Add mrplow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mrplow
probably not haha. im not sure how early is early. its just what i have heard. im sure that if you get there in the first hour you should be good but there's no start time yet. also, im pretty sure people who bought tickets online have to show their ID/ credit card to get in so they can't resell their ticket.

I got a reply on RA stating that it opens at 5am. I can't see going right at 5am because I'm sure that's when the previous party is finishing up (from Friday evening). In any event I'm gonna lose my mind if I can't get in. I fly out mid day Sunday so I'm missing Last Resort

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Selling my ticket to:

Above & Beyond

GROUP THERAPY MIAMI

ARTY | MAT ZO
Jaytech | Boom Jinx

Paid $57
Willing to let a TA have them for $47.

Thanks!

-----------------------------

Longshot here, wanted to see if anyone had an extra Mansion Armin and Friends party ticket for a non retardedly expensive price. I've already gave up but asking doesn't hurt. This would be very much appreciated!

Dude I saw a post by ZO saying that he was selling his Ultra @ Mansion ticket for like $80 or something...

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bltzkrieg09 Click here to Send bltzkrieg09 a Private Message Add bltzkrieg09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bltzkrieg09
Dude I saw a post by ZO saying that he was selling his Ultra @ Mansion ticket for like $80 or something...

I still haven't made up my mind of selling this tik party sounds Awesome but I may have to give it up ... If I do I will ask $95 or B.o.

Also selling my tik for Howells 10 anniversary for 15 dlla . just realize CG will be with PVD the same nite and @ howells I am afraid the damn Tree on that venue will be on my way ...
Is a wanticket pick up @ the store you will have 2 meet me there to get it .

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by bltzkrieg09

You sure thats what he said or what he meant to say??!???

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

Who will give up his Sasha yacht party tik 4 SHM tik on friday ???

willing to trade ? Hmmm good luck on this

is like asking 2 trade Markuz for Skrilletz (or whatever his name is )

ps) as now i am keeping my tik for ULtra carry on ...

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wookiedoo
tranceaddict in training

Cadenza cruise Wed

Anyone have two tickets to the cadenza cruise on wednesday. Ill pay the ful 150 + rapey charge. PM me if so.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 07:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wookiedoo Click here to Send wookiedoo a Private Message Add wookiedoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ FloPolska
Senior tranceaddict

Hello,
I have 2 tickets for Ultra Music Festival to sell. 700$ the pair.
Message me if interested.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 09:04  France
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ FloPolska Click here to Send DJ FloPolska a Private Message Visit DJ FloPolska's homepage! Add DJ FloPolska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArminD1981
Winter Musik Conference

2 Tickets for AVA $ 20 each
2 Tickets for Gabriel & Dresden $ 20 each
3 Luciano & Friends Pool Party $ 60 each

Old Post Mar-03-2012 13:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArminD1981 Click here to Send ArminD1981 a Private Message Add ArminD1981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jibber
tranceaddict in training

Got 3 Ultra tickets for Saturday and Sunday. We're only going on the Friday. Selling each for $325 but will do all 3 for $300. Message me if interested.

Thanks

Old Post Mar-03-2012 16:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jibber Click here to Send jibber a Private Message Add jibber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Buying tickets? Selling tickets?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong id [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCapetown - "Skydiver" (Et Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread