Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

The sets from DUBOLOCAUST 2 will only be played posthumously, subsequent to the completion of the culling. Midlothian has only recently concluded the first several hours of his or her set, mild pulses and writhing squirms seep through the cloistered clusters of damp and drudging ravers, dredging the drugs from their best holes below, the ones where they shoot shits from in goopy glops.

THANK YOU, MIDLOTHIAN, FOR PROVIDING THE MUSIC YOU SO ENJOY, SUCH LUSTER FESTOONED UPON THE PRICKED EARS OF OUR MEPHITIC LISTENERS.

The dub rumbles onward, as Midlothian, my possible remaining nemesis who just so happens to be astute in reaping with vermillion sheets of dub, has extinguished the light of so many patrons.

But hours remain. His or her vision remains focused at the task at hand. PIONEER CDJ 2000 NEXUS MK2S and PIONEER DJM 900 NEXUS MIXER guiding us all along the path.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 03:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

We are now halfway.

The culling of the inept ones is now in progress - Ted, or Nancy as it is now called, has just been stretchered off. Couldnae handle the grooves like.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 12:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Final track.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 18:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Midlothian has graciously determined to continue the onslaught for another twenty six hours.

The dicks of all dick possessors still alive begin to harden.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 22:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

All-vinyl set.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 22:50  Netherlands
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS POST BY THE HEADLINER AS THIS SET IS MOST CERTAINLY PLAYED ON PIONEER CDJ 2000 NEXUS MK2 PLAYERS

Old Post Oct-27-2018 23:49 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

PERHAPS HE OR SHE MEANT TO SAY “VINYL MODE”, AS THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY SOMETHING THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED ON PIONEER CDJ NEXUS MK2 PLAYERS.

Old Post Oct-28-2018 12:49 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Midlothian has ceased mixing. The show is now over. Dust settles. For those who wish, grab a peanut butter sandwich on the way out.

Old Post Oct-28-2018 22:55 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Great, now that that's over and everyone has left I believe I can go get my fancy doilies and put them back out.

*the subtle sounds of rummaging and puttering reappear*

Old Post Oct-29-2018 23:53 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

As the winter months approach I’ve heard varying views on if now is the appropriate time to plant geraniums.

Old Post Nov-03-2018 12:55 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I've determined that it is and have begun my planting. I'll report back with my findings.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 00:27 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Be careful not to overwater.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 16:23  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread