Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 5/18/2019 - Innervisions (Dixon, Ame, Eagle & Butterflies, Trikk) @ TBD -Los Angeles
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
5/18/2019 - Innervisions (Dixon, Ame, Eagle & Butterflies, Trikk) @ TBD -Los Angeles

Tickets purchased yo!!!

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1234095

Huge fan of this crew!!

Old Post Mar-08-2019 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

just around the corner. Anyone going to this?

Old Post May-01-2019 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Is this an outdoor event? I know there's an ice rink there in winter?

Old Post May-05-2019 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes. This is an outdoor/day time event. I just learned that it's Pershing Square in downtown LA. Looked nice on the little video thingy.

Old Post May-06-2019 12:55  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Next to the jewelry district. I worked at the 550 Hill Street building one summer many many years ago.

Didn't get tickets to this. Should I?

I did get tickets for:

Jamie Jones Paradise party w/ Loco Dice June 1st

and

Lee Burridge. All Day I Dream party June 15th (my birthday)

Old Post May-08-2019 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Next to the jewelry district. I worked at the 550 Hill Street building one summer many many years ago.

Didn't get tickets to this. Should I?

I did get tickets for:

Jamie Jones Paradise party w/ Loco Dice June 1st

and

Lee Burridge. All Day I Dream party June 15th (my birthday)

You should get tickets for this! Innervisions in LA is very rare. It'll be a sound that you're not quite used to as well, so think of it as an experience. As for that All Day I Dream party... now you got me thinking. We just bought tickets to DJ Tennis on 6/22 at the same venue so I don't think we'd be to do both.

Old Post May-08-2019 15:32  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

my review:

Fucking Sicccckkkkk!! I have no clue what they were playing. Didn't recognize one track. Fucking amazing! Innervisions are on top of the world (musically) for me. They can do no wrong. I love seeing Dixon and Ame playing individually but seeing them play together for 4 hours is something incredible. I think they could be better then Sasha and Digweed at this point.

Only way to find out is to see Sasha and Digweed one more time (NY in July).

Old Post May-20-2019 13:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 5/18/2019 - Innervisions (Dixon, Ame, Eagle & Butterflies, Trikk) @ TBD -Los Angeles
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgoonight ravers [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiam Shachar - "Senses" (Sphere's Smart Ass Remarks Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread