Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.15 Adam Beyer at Output
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
backtoibiza
tranceaddict

Anyone know the deal with entry with someone else's ticket? There are a bunch for face on RA, but it states that they will check names and nobody will get in if your name doesn't match the ticket.

Old Post Mar-15-2014 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for backtoibiza Click here to Send backtoibiza a Private Message Add backtoibiza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FLIGHTSPEED
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by backtoibiza
Anyone know the deal with entry with someone else's ticket? There are a bunch for face on RA, but it states that they will check names and nobody will get in if your name doesn't match the ticket.

In my experience they don't care just be careful it's not a copy and the person who sold it to does not enter first.

Old Post Mar-15-2014 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FLIGHTSPEED Click here to Send FLIGHTSPEED a Private Message Add FLIGHTSPEED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
- Some shirtless douche is walking right by me. I scream PUT YOUR FUCKING SHIRT ON.

Dude looks at me like he shit himself, keeps walking.

His friend is behind him and goes, I am sorry Boss.

LOL!
you have the look man.
next time when there's a circle, Im calling you in

Old Post Mar-15-2014 03:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

bows are getting thrown tonight..let one of those wepa fools trying to push me out the way

Old Post Mar-15-2014 14:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
bows are getting thrown tonight..let one of those wepa fools trying to push me out the way

Hahahahaha those wepa fools

Old Post Mar-15-2014 15:32  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FLIGHTSPEED
In my experience they don't care just be careful it's not a copy and the person who sold it to does not enter first.

how about if a person sends you a screenshot of the barcode? lol i just got a ticket from someone on Facebook. i got it as a screen shot taken from ticketfly because he couldn't separate it from the other ticket he is going to use.

Old Post Mar-15-2014 20:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FLIGHTSPEED
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Burak14
how about if a person sends you a screenshot of the barcode? lol i just got a ticket from someone on Facebook. i got it as a screen shot taken from ticketfly because he couldn't separate it from the other ticket he is going to use.

Who knows man. I'm sure your fine I'm just super paranoid about stuff like that being from New York haha.

Old Post Mar-15-2014 23:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FLIGHTSPEED Click here to Send FLIGHTSPEED a Private Message Add FLIGHTSPEED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Any reviews of the night? How was he/the crowd?

Old Post Mar-16-2014 20:12  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
Any reviews of the night? How was he/the crowd?

it was my first time at output, and first time at a techno event but holy fuck. what an amazing experience. the music was on point the whole night. he started playing harder techno around 2:30. i left at 5am and he was still going strong. friendly people all around with no neon fucktards.

and mad respect to people running output. they weren't/aren't ripping off people with tickets like those ****s at pacha. tickets at the door were still going for 30-40 bucks.

Old Post Mar-16-2014 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Im glad you had fun! I wish i coulda went but i was away unfortunately......

Old Post Mar-16-2014 20:44  Romania
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Adam Beyer played a real Techno Journey set...stayed till the end like 6:30...basically danced the whole night..It was not as packed as I thought it would be...the crowd was typical drumcode crowd guidos, some wepas sometimes could be a buzz kill...small dance circles i saw but ended quick...upstairs was a jungle, i had a better time on the dance floor...overall great night of music non stop dancing think i lost like 10lbs lol

The set times said Paul Ritch from 12-2, which wouldve been great to see while Beyer was warming up. I went down at 12 there was like 10-15 ppl there with no sign of Paul Ritch, figured he wont play for so little ppl or didnt show...went for a smoke break like 3am and he was on so caught him for a few but left because Beyer was just getting into his flow.

Old Post Mar-16-2014 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FLIGHTSPEED
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
Im glad you had fun! I wish i coulda went but i was away unfortunately......

I feel like Nichole and liebing were better. Not a bad set but I feel like Beyer was missing that dirty bass that Nichole had and the variety / improvisation liebing had. The music just did not have as much energy and I feel he played it a bit too safe and generic. When he player bigger than prince I was kinda shocked even tho it
Was a good remix still I was like whaaaa...Panther room was amazing tho.

edit: looking ben klocks boiler room set and he and nina have so much stage presence and energy as much as i like beyers podcast i have to say he is deff not my fav dj anymore. regret i did not go to klock a couple weeks ago.

Last edited by FLIGHTSPEED on Mar-18-2014 at 02:57

Old Post Mar-16-2014 21:04  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.15 Adam Beyer at Output
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackpls ID : orbital - chime (???? remix) [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoonman - Don't be afraid (Pink Bomb Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread