Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.11.22 Sharam @ Glow... Party with DI
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chanman7483
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by glittergirl
anyone who can, TOTALLY should.

That's what i'm sayin. I wanna hit up WH for the martin roth thing to see keryn and hai lee spin, but sharam never is around NY... and i always make it a point to go see deep dish @ wmc... need my fix!

Old Post Nov-26-2008 04:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chanman7483 Click here to Send chanman7483 a Private Message Add chanman7483 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chanman7483
Supreme tranceaddict

What do you guys think of the sound he's been workin w/ the past.. i don't know.. year.. year and a half? Don't know what it was, or if it's dubfire's influence, but he's been a lot... darker? lately

Old Post Nov-26-2008 05:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chanman7483 Click here to Send chanman7483 a Private Message Add chanman7483 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glittergirl
glowgirl

definitely agree. not AS dark as dubfire, but definitely darker than in the past. at glow he played so many different styles... some minimal, some more housey, even a few borderline trancey.. and some that were just dark and hard. I really didn't know what to expect, but thoroughly enjoyed his entire set.

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" - Gandhi.

My Myspace | My Facebook | AIM: missbarbiedoll6

Old Post Nov-26-2008 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glittergirl Click here to Send glittergirl a Private Message Visit glittergirl's homepage! Add glittergirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.11.22 Sharam @ Glow... Party with DI
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbit of a progressive track but its amazing! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDownload - "Millenium 2000" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread