Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
The shit that people like Angello, Guetta, Solveig & Le Grand play isn't house music, and has nothing to do with house.

It's essentially the new generations version on Euro pop. These guys are no more house than Aqua or Eiffel 65 were years before them. The only difference really, is that they claim to be the real deal, and genuinely think they are.

Nothing wrong with it imo, let people listen to whatever they want. Like anything else, eventually these kids will grow up and move on.

You stole my post, bastard.

Good post!

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 03:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

A rather interesting tweet caught my eye:

So funny watching swedish house mafia (secretly) press play on a mix cd and dance around like they r djing at #coachella. Still fun tho!

Old Post Apr-14-2012 10:38  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goodnet
•Damn• I look good.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Funny how adult life ends up being no different than high school
That is very funny indeed

Old Post Apr-14-2012 13:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for goodnet Click here to Send goodnet a Private Message Add goodnet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

That's my fav thing he's ever done. Amazing how they've changed but I've seen $$ do a lot worse things to people than encourage them to make shitty music.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 13:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

Drink Anthem

Old Post Apr-14-2012 14:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katsu
tranceaddict

From Coachella 2012 last night

Old Post Apr-15-2012 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katsu Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Add Katsu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

quote:
Originally posted by Katsu

wtf is that?

Old Post Apr-15-2012 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Katsu

i know i sound like a broken record but hahah wtf this is terrible

Old Post Apr-15-2012 02:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Party Hat

That's actually a great time to go to the washroom.

I love washroom tracks, they don't make you miss anything.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 02:57  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Can't say for sure without seeing the full video but I'm pretty confident it was more of a washroom set than a washroom song.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 15:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

this thread is still going? effective tweet was effective #winning

Last edited by MSZ on Apr-15-2012 at 15:16

Old Post Apr-15-2012 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bcope
Supreme tranceaddict

too bad they didn't use the tupac hologram technology to make holographic dogs to run around solving holographic crimes....it would have tripped the rav3rz right out haha

Old Post Apr-16-2012 14:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bcope Click here to Send bcope a Private Message Visit bcope's homepage! Add bcope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback**Pure Chesse Tune** (Sample Inside) [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback20 Fingers - "Lick It" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread