Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

If it's a non-exclusive type of thing I can put this one in (either with or without the intro):

Or this one:

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Actually I guess I could finish this off instead, then I wouldn't have to worry about vocals and the inevitable re-edits

It's probably more fitting anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
If sales exceed the amount of stores it is sold , iwill post a suggestive picture of cryo's wife.

And if legitimate sales exceed 250, you'll post a suggestive picture of yourself right?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Great tracks guys!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Will contact you when I get on computer, my phone drives my crazy lol

Cheers

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

The end of the second week of March sounds like a good time frame to me. You might have to end up making it a double disk compilation. Do you have a demo submission email that we could reach you at?

My Soundcloud

Old Post Feb-23-2012 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

yes there is a WETRANSFER button on my website, please use that one
With TA All STARS in the comment field

and ZIP or ARJ the file together with a text document with your forumname, email and ARTIST - TRACKNAME as it should appear on release.

All submissions MUST be UNMASTERED 44.1/24 bits WAVs
1 song max for each TA member

Old Post Feb-23-2012 17:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Julz

My first go at techno

Bloody good go to. Prefer it to the original!

Lovely fullsome sounds you've added. Like your bass patch a lot.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 17:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Bloody good go to. Prefer it to the original!

Lovely fullsome sounds you've added. Like your bass patch a lot.

Glad you like it, its actually 2 different basses.

Alot of these sounds i used will be on the TA virus TA bank.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 17:59  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Why not, will definitely join you guys - this track suppose to find different home lol but screw that, let's do something together.

It is not ready yet, few things will have to change or need to be adjust but overall idea is there:

Should have enough time to put some final touches to it and get ready for this release.

Raphie - you are the man!!!!

Stay in touch, good things will happen, I always believe in that!!!

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Last edited by TranceLover007 on Feb-27-2012 at 22:36

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Great, now Cryo can't stay behind, Dave? over to you?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:05  Netherlands
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

I'm trying to put vocals on it at the moment, but if I can't then it could work as an instrumental. This is just the WIP :-

http://soundcloud.com/bluffmunkey/id-2012-4/s-gSltl

Edit - SC has destroyed the render as usual. It's set to d/l too.

Really nice work G. about the 2:00 mark reminded me of Humate - love stimulation.

I would be up for submitting something but what is the deadline. I have so little time I'd hate to fuck up the project from late delivery.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

for u RANN 3rd wk march latest

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:13  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPilpo Faldini mix unknown track please help me... [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoren Weile - "Riot" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread