Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mikester69
Supreme tranceaddict

Lightshow should be the official TA mascot

Old Post Dec-10-2006 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mikester69 Click here to Send mikester69 a Private Message Add mikester69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

LightShow u were so trashed when i ran into u......I was like omg its the WORLD FAMOUS LIGHTSHOW hahahaha.....u better throw down a proper show for me nex time round......

Old Post Dec-11-2006 00:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by mikester69

+1000

Old Post Dec-11-2006 00:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

quote:
Originally posted by mikester69

non.

Old Post Dec-11-2006 00:26  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
non.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Dec-11-2006 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
waynoinsano
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zokissima
If any of you can do it this well, I'd love to actually videotape, no joke.

i can. i just dont do it in clubs. you can hurt someone swinging around hard plastic.

Old Post Dec-11-2006 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for waynoinsano Click here to Send waynoinsano a Private Message Add waynoinsano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick

he was there and he is REAL! LOL!

I guess the light shows were so intense he needed two pairs of sunglasses.

any bets on wither he can hold more glowsticks in each hand?

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-11-2006 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mikester69
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
non.

C'est le joke

Old Post Dec-11-2006 03:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mikester69 Click here to Send mikester69 a Private Message Add mikester69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by nusty
I guess the light shows were so intense he needed two pairs of sunglasses.

any bets on wither he can hold more glowsticks in each hand?

He didnt' just have 2 pairs Dave!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
Well dudes, im getting ready to go to Tiesto, got some glowsticks (10 sticks) some glasses (5 pairs) and glowing bracelates (18 pieces), my tiesto shirt, my dancing shoes and comfortable jeans. I tried making a video but the camera that i got is so crap, that it doesnt record sound, you can only record 30 seconds, the quality is crap, and its too dark to see me when i perform, and when i make it brighter the glowsticks dont glow...We are leaving around 9:30-10...gonna get started early!

Old Post Dec-11-2006 03:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arminOcaine
Senior tranceaddict

I didnt get the chance to go see Tiesto... And more over the infamous lightshow! Damn!!!... Did anyone see him? if you did, i bet it made your night.. bahaha

Old Post Dec-11-2006 03:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for arminOcaine Click here to Send arminOcaine a Private Message Add arminOcaine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Ok. Where is teh said video of the lightshow?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-11-2006 03:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Nice meeting you dude.

I met you @ Tiesto then @ the Zone...fun times!

Old Post Dec-11-2006 04:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune play by Marco V [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDEADBEATS - HUMDRUM [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread