Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

J'perds la tete...un Global Shisha gathering Mint or bust

Old Post Apr-12-2005 07:21  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

are we gonna make this happen or not ?

Old Post Apr-12-2005 09:41  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djlemeir
n00b hater

yeah man

Old Post Apr-12-2005 13:36  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for djlemeir Click here to Send djlemeir a Private Message Add djlemeir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Where? When? Come on Taha - we need your guidance, you're good at setting up things like this.

Old Post Apr-12-2005 14:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

Hey peeps,

I was just browsing around and SHISHA caught my attention!!!!! I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!! STRAWBERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!

Used to live in Saudi and now I go practically every weekend to "Oasis" in Toronto!!!!

WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS GLOBAL GATHERING?!?!?! (I also come to Montreal every month or so!)

Old Post Apr-12-2005 14:53 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

well let's see how many peeps are interested and then we'll settle things

Old Post Apr-12-2005 14:58  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djlemeir
n00b hater

fast- arab place or trendy place?

Old Post Apr-12-2005 15:05  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for djlemeir Click here to Send djlemeir a Private Message Add djlemeir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alec
Bitch to Desyn Masiello

Roll Call

Alec
Taha

Max Walkers official TA fan club chapter president
quote:
Originally posted by DJMD123
Great googliemoogly!

Old Post Apr-12-2005 15:25  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for alec Click here to Send alec a Private Message Visit alec's homepage! Add alec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

i don't mind about the place at all, you guys chose

Alec
Taha
Ben
Marcus

who else ?

Old Post Apr-12-2005 15:36  Morocco
zoogla

<---THERE!!! Time and place please!!

Old Post Apr-12-2005 15:48 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

I'm sure Jesse would come.

Old Post Apr-12-2005 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiGHT78
addicted to the hardbeats

I'm in for sure dude, Shisha's awesome, so relaxing!

Old Post Apr-12-2005 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiGHT78 Click here to Send LiGHT78 a Private Message Add LiGHT78 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpun by Deep Dish 2006 [#7] [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGoldtrix - Trippin (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread