Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.10.31 [SFL] Cocoon Halloween (Sven Vath + More TBA) @ Moore Building
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
This event is now being hosted at Space.

Such a better move! Let papa play till the afternoon!

Old Post Oct-23-2014 13:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Agreed!

Old Post Oct-23-2014 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Such a better move! Let papa play till the afternoon!

I was really stoked to check out the Moore Building. But yea, this definitely works out as far as time is concerned.

Do you know if he's going to play the Terrace?

Old Post Oct-23-2014 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
I was really stoked to check out the Moore Building. But yea, this definitely works out as far as time is concerned.

Do you know if he's going to play the Terrace?

He'll definitely be on the Terrace. This is good all around. Now there will be long sets and the party can go for 12 more hours than the Moore building. I'd be willing to bet the city fucked the promoters somehow.

Old Post Oct-23-2014 14:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

$60 + fees seems steep (regret not getting a ticket earlier when I had the chance), but it looks like I'm going to head down for this in that case then.

Sven on the Terrace will be magic

Old Post Oct-23-2014 15:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
$60 + fees seems steep (regret not getting a ticket earlier when I had the chance), but it looks like I'm going to head down for this in that case then.

Sven on the Terrace will be magic

Sven is expensive and the additional production and sound aren't cheap either. I would still expect Sila Silva (timewarp) to be manning the production. He does the production for Enter at Space Ibiza mainroom and holy shit was that amazing, like a mini time warp.

Old Post Oct-23-2014 15:23 
OrangestO
–30–

Yea, when I saw him at Watergate earlier this year tickets were higher than a normal night there apparently. Pissed some locals off, ha.
Taking the production up a notch will definitely be a plus.

Old Post Oct-23-2014 15:27 
PatMcGroin
lost

im still debating svens 50th bday this weekend... cant make up my mind.

Old Post Oct-23-2014 17:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
im still debating svens 50th bday this weekend... cant make up my mind.

What's the other option?

Or is this just your way of throwing it in our faces?

Old Post Oct-23-2014 20:00 
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
What's the other option?

Or is this just your way of throwing it in our faces?

I was thinking the same thing.

Pat you been getting some incredible parties over there!

Old Post Oct-23-2014 20:06 
PatMcGroin
lost

Other options prob a ton but Mannheim is only 1.5 hours away from me. I've just never really been a huge fan of richie or Luciano. Sven gets a nice 3 hours to warm up and 4 to close which is great but having to put up with the other two when'll I'll prob be at my drunkest is what has me on the fence. :/

Old Post Oct-24-2014 05:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
Other options prob a ton but Mannheim is only 1.5 hours away from me. I've just never really been a huge fan of richie or Luciano. Sven gets a nice 3 hours to warm up and 4 to close which is great but having to put up with the other two when'll I'll prob be at my drunkest is what has me on the fence. :/

Luciano is back to his old self. What him and Sven did at Amnesia was bananas for 5 hours

Old Post Oct-24-2014 12:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.10.31 [SFL] Cocoon Halloween (Sven Vath + More TBA) @ Moore Building
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrackID from Takyu Ishino - Mayday 2002 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPassive Resistance - "Praiseworthy Tunes" (Hoipolloi Mix [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread